38.-Before The Storm-

Connor tried his best to stop it but he wasn't able to do so due to the strength and rage of his father. "Dad! Please" Connor begged, but still he wouldn't stop punching James. Determined to make his own father stop, the young lad launched himself towards his old man.

Mr. Ball fell to the floor and looked at Connor with nothing but shock. "How dare you?" he asked the young lad. Crying, Connor begged for him to stop. He looked behind and saw James's Mum shielding her son from his attack.

"Stop this Dad! Please!"

 Mr. Ball only stopped when he heard his wife's loud voice. "What's going on in here?" she asked. Connor thought that's it, things are gonna be fine. But he is completely wrong. As soon as James's Mum introduced herself, Connor's mother started lashing out on her for not being a 'responsible' parent.

 "Fuck this" he thought to himself and ran inside the house to get the megaphone from his Dad's shelf.

 "Stop this!" the young lad yelled as soon as he got out again. The four adults then looked at him as if he's from another planet. With tears in his eyes, the young lad fell to his knees and told them to at least be civilized about it.

 "Oh son ..."

---

Brad is right, Tris's bum hurt like hell after getting his cherry popped by curly. After having sex, the two lads sat up and talked about the situation that Connor and James are going through.

 "Do you think they'll make it?" Brad asked a still obviously pained Tris.

 "To be honest, I don't think they would"

 "Why?"

 "Brad, their relationship is very inappropriate. It's the classic case of 'right love at the wrong time'. Heck, James could even go to jail for banging Connor"

 "Do you think already had sex?" Brad asked.

 "What kind of question is that? of course they already had sex and Connor is a bottom , that's very obvious"

 "I hope they make ... God I hope they do make it"

 "Brad?"

 "What is it?" the curly haired lad asked.

 "What if that situation happens to us? what if your parents don't like me? what if my parents don't like you? Are you willing to fight for it?"

 "Yes ... as long as I'm with you" the curly haired lad replied before smiling at Tris.

  "Great .. because that's exactly what I'll do"

---

James, his Mum, Connor and both of his parents gathered around the living room to talk about the consequences of what the two lads managed to do. The young teacher kept on looking at Connor and saw how devastated he is.

 "How stupid can you be?" James asked himself. He knew this would happen, he was just too blinded by his love for Connor that he failed to see how much it would affect their lives.

 "Please I beg you. There's no need for Police action , we're willing to cooperate with you in anything you want. We can pay money"

 "Do you think we're that kind of people?" Connor's Mum asked.

 "No. I'm sorry. But please , we're willing to compromise with something else .. just don't put my son to jail"

 James just closed his eyes and wished for all of this to be over. He already did enough damage not only to himself but also to Connor, now he's thinking that he may have just already destroyed Connor's life.

 The young teacher then looked at Connor and mouthed "I'm sorry".

  James then proceeded to interrupt their parent's conversation with a suggestion that would end what he and Connor have .... for good.

 "Please ... don't press any charges and I promise you this will be the last time you'll see my face" he uttered. Connor stood up and begged for him not to. James stood up as well and approached the younger lad for one final goodbye.

 "I'm sorry ... love. This is the right thing to do , we had a great run"

 Connor hugged him as tight as he could and literally begged for him not to go. "We'll accept it but if I ever see your face again .. I will have you arrested" Mr. Ball warned. James looked at his Mum and saw that she's crying.

 James tearfully nodded before pulling away from Connor.

 "James please ... don't do this"

 "I'm sorry Connor ... I love you .... goodbye"

 James and his Mum was about to leave when Connor rushed to hug James one last time.

"What are you doing James? I thought we're gonna fight for it?"

 "Connor they are right ... this is wrong ... I'm sorry ... this is the end of us"

--

that's it for this part guys ^^ last 2 chapters :D I'll update my other stories after this one ends. and yes, not yet planning on doing a sequel for this book.