32.-Mornings With You-

Brad, Tris, Connor and James gathered in the living room and sat there quietly after their unforgettable bedroom encounter. They're all thankful enough though that did not wake Mason up. Because if that little kid woke up and saw the two of them naked, he will be scarred for life. 

Brad and Tris are both embarrassed that they interrupted something that could be so beautiful, they apologized though ... at least. James and Connor on the other hand has already forgiven them. If there's one thing that just wouldn't go away right now is the fact that they've seen James and Connor's naked bodies. The young teacher is pretty sure that will stay in his student's minds for a very long time.

 Right now they're only sitting there exchanging eye contacts with each other while trying to figure what's the best thing they should do. But after being unable to do so, they all just called it a night and retreated to their respective rooms.

As soon as James and Connor got back to theirs, he made a move towards his student ...  in a way of insinuating that he want to have another 'go' at it. But Connor this time rejected him, saying that he's tired and they still need to wake up early.

 James just agreed and laid next to him.

 "This place is nice" he whispered while looking at the ceiling.

 "Yes it is. I want to live in a place like this when we grow old" he heard the younger lad whisper.

 "Grow old?" James then asked before looking at him.

 "Yeah. I want us to grow old together ... don't you want that to happen?"

 "I do" James replied with a smile on his face. "I want us to grow old together Connor"

 After about half an hour of talking about life in general, the two lads are now more than ready to sleep. Suddenly, someone started knocking on the door.

 "What do they want this time?" Connor asked.

 "I'll get it" James uttered as he got up from bed. He then opened the door but saw Mason instead. "Hey skipper" he greeted his son. Mason wiped his eyes and asked if he can sleep with them. "Sure" he replied before carrying his little McVey in his arms. James, Mason and Connor then slept in one bed.

---

The morning after, Connor is the first one to wake up. He carefully removed Mason's arms on his chest and tiptoed his way out of the room. The lad then made his way towards the kitchen and open the fridge right away.

 He then looked at the clock and estimated the time it will take for him to cook them breakfast. "One hour Con ... one hour" he thought to himself as he started pulling out all the foods he can get. The lad then spent6 the next sixty minutes whipping  up some breakfast treats for them.

 "Con?" he turned around and saw a half naked Tris standing near the water dispenser.

  "Hello shirtless Tris" he replied as he placed the bowl full of pancakes on the table. "Am I awake?" he asked.

 "Yes, you are. Put some shirt on" he replied while trying his best not to laugh. The blonde haired lad then walked away and went back to their room. Connor giggled as he cleaned up. He never thought Tris could be like that.

 After a few more moments of readying, Connor heard small footsteps. There's not denying now that  the person walking towards him is Mason.

 "Good Morning kid" he greeted away. The 4 yr. old boy then climbed on to his lap and rested his head on Connor's chest. "Are you still sleepy?" he asked and so Mason nodded.

 "Then what do you want to eat?"

 Mason then pointed at the bacon strips at the far end of the table. Connor grinned and then uttered "Of course you wanna eat bacon".

 "Ain't you the hottest Dad in the world" the young lad looked on and saw James smiling at them. Mason jumped down from Connor and ran towards his father.

---

Due to the warm ray of sunrise hitting his eyes, Brad has finally woken up. He opened his eyes and felt Tristan's hands playing with his nipples.

 "I'm awake now" he whispered.

 "Finally" Tris replied and quickly turned him over. The blonde haired lad then got on top of him. "What are you doing? I just woke up" Brad uttered.

 "That's alright. You still smell sexy" Tris replied as he started sucking on the curly haired lad's neck. "Tris we need to get up" he whispered at the lad that is on top of him.

 But the blonde haired lad is determined to do something else. "Give me 30 minutes .. please?" he asked as he pinned down both of Brad's hands. He then slowly moved from his neck down to his left nipple where he sucked and played with it like there's no tomorrow.  Brad moaned his name, unintentionally turning him even more on.

Tris then moved to his right side and sucked on it as well.

 "Babe ... they'll hear us" Brad pleaded but Tris did not listen.  He then gave Brad a trail of kisses starting from his chest all the way down to his thighs. Tris then removed his boxers, revealing his semi-hard shaft waiting to get sucked.

 "Brad ... babe ... you're almost hard" he whispered.

 "Well .... you were on top of me you idiot . Of course I'll get hard"

 Tris giggled before taking his cock into his mouth. Realizing he has no other choice but to fulfill Tristan's sex needs, Brad placed both of his hands at the back of the blonde haired lad's head and guided him while he's bobbing his head up and down his cock.

---

"How are you?" James asked Connor while they're eating breakfast.

 "I'm good .... but I have this weird feeling in my stomach"

  "Your stomach? I knew that shrimp is bad"

 "No .. it's not that. James I think something is going to happen"

 "Whatever that is, I will always be here" the young teacher replied as he held Connor's hand. Suddenly, his phone started ringing. "It's Mom" Connor whispered before answering her call.

---

 "Connor? where are you?"

 "I'm with Brad and Tris ... why?"

 "Ben came by"

 "What?" Connor asked just as his heart dropped. He then asked his mother why his former flame went there. 

 "He wants to talk to you about a guy named 'Charlie'? who is he?"

 "I don't know Mom" Connor replied and then abruptly ended the call.

 "What happened?" James then asked him.

 "Ben came by ... he said he wants to talk about "Charlie" .."

 "Sot his must mean it's him all along?"

  "I hope so. James if it's someone else. I don't know what to do anymore"

---

that's it for this part guys ^^ what will happen in the last 8 chapters. stay tuned :D