23.-Finding Charlie-

James and Connor spent the past few days trying to locate who Charlie is. Aside from that, the young teacher also have to endure a lot of whispering and rumors about them. He was able to dodge a lot of bullets when it comes to questions about Connor being thrown at him. This on the other hand also means that the two of them can never be seen together.

"Mason can you please help me?" he asked his son. The little McVey then ran out of the room but tripped while he's on his way towards him.

 "Shit" James uttered as he stood up to fetch his little kid. He looked at Mason and saw that there's tears in his eyes ... but the thing is ... even though he's tearing up, he is still smiling.

 "You're brave" he whispered before hugging Mason.

 A few minutes after, James heard the doorbell ringing. The young teacher got up and walked towards the door and opened it.

 "Connor?" he asked and so the lad walked inside his apartment.

 "Uncle Connor!" Mason exclaimed before running and hugging his leg.

 "Hello sunshine"

 "Hi Uncle" the little kid replied before running back to his room.

 "What are you doing here? people might see you" James asked as soon as they were left alone. "I missed you ...and" Connor replied.

 "And what?" James asked.

 "I think you can help me find Charlie"

 "You found him?"

 "Yes ... I think so"

 "Where is he?"

"Address I got is on the other side of town . Are you in?"

 "Fine ... but people might see us"

 "That's alright ...  or we can use disguises .... come on James ... this is it ... we'll finally teach Charlie Fucker the lesson he deserves"

 "Okay fine I will go"

 "And James"

 "What?"

 "If we catch him ... you and I will have sex later tonight"

 "Okay then let's go" James replied with a smirk on his face. The young teacher then quickly phoned up Mason's babysitter and asked her to come over quickly.

---

Tris and Brad are sitting next to each other while watching shows on netflix. "Brad" Tris whispered before slowly leaning in towards him.

 "Dude what?" the curly haired lad asked in return as he moved his head further from Tris.

 "Oh shit I'm sorry"

 Tristan's heart is beating fast. "What are you thinking?" he asked himself while trying to assess the next move he should make. He kind of have always knows he's bisexual, it's just that he's also always been in denial about it. It was only when Brad came in that he realized how much he's missing.

Much to his surprised, he felt Brad cup his chin. He looked at the curly haired lad and they kissed. Tristan's eyes widened but quickly surrendered to the amazing feeling his body is in.

 "Woah" that's all he can say after Brad pulled away.

 "Is it a good woah?" Curly asked and Tris nodded.

 Brad then smiled and they started kissing once again

---

"Where are we exactly going?" Connor heard James ask as soon as they got on to his car. "Plymouth Drive" the young lad replied before they started driving.

 "Plymouth? Are you sure he's in there?"

 "Yes I am James. I asked an old friend to help me trace the IP address"

"Wow they can do that now?"

 "Yes they can"

 Connor wanted to lighten up but he can't. He's too determined to catch Charlie to even smile, laugh or make just a single joke. If they don't see him soon, Connor is pretty sure more of their pictures will come out. And he will never wait for that to happen.

Connor looked at James and saw that he too is worried, "shit" eh thought to himself as tried his best to smile.

 "I can't believe we finally found him ... what will you do once you see him James?"

 "Ask him a question first .. if I didn't liek his answer I will beat him up"

 "The same ...."

 A  couple of moments after, the two arrived at the address Connor was able to retrieve. "This house looks abandoned" James uttered.

"Well, we should go inside to see if it really is" Connor replied as he started walking towards the door. The young lad then twisted the knob and it opened.

 "Let's go" Connor told James as he walked inside. As soon as the two lads got in, a very haunting house interior greeted them.

"Are you sure this is the place?"

 "Yes James" Connor answered before noticing a room with proper lights in it. He walked towards there and immediately received the surprise of his life. Placed in the drawer is a thing that he gave to someone so special for last year's Christmas.

 Connor slowly walked towards the journal and saw the initials that broke his heart.

 "Woah" James uttered as he got inside the well maintained room.

 "I found Charlie" he whispered at him with tears on his eyes.

 "Really? Who is it?"

 "James it's Ben , Charlie is Ben"

 "What the fuck?"