31.-Double Date-

Later that night, James was finally able to make Mason sleep on the spare room. But the thing is, it took him an hour to do so. He even had to tell his son a long made-up story about a toast's adventure.  As soon a she was able to place the blanket over his son's sleeping body, he got out of the room.

The young teacher then walked towards the kitchen only to see his three students opening some beer cans. Startled, bard immediately hid his and asked for forgiveness, much to the delight of Tris and Connor who are now laughing hard at him.

"Please don't tell our parents" Brad begged and James smirked. He then looked at Connor whose face is as red as an apple.

"He's not gonna tell, he's with us remember?" Con asked Brad.

 "Are you?" The curly haired lad asked as he started gathering his composure. "yes" James replied before smiling a bit. In order to remove the doubts in their minds, James asked for one. Connor threw one at him and he opened it right away.

 "I think we're all adults here" he uttered, while trying to asses deep inside if he's doing the right thing or not. The four lads then went out to the front porch and saw the amazing lights hang on the trees. "Is this how it always look like?" James asked Brad before sitting beside Connor.

 "Yeah. Mum's an interior designer while Dad loves to decorate the backyard ... he likes to do all the landscaping and shit"

 "I want our future house to be like this" Connor whispered as he held his hand. James smiled and kissed his forehead. After about an hour or so of talking to each other, the group parted into two pairs. Brad and Tris went off into the woods for a private talk while Connor and James settled in the living room as they can't afford to leave Mason alone.

---

"Thank you for bringing us here" Tris told Brad while they're walking to the woods.   Brad smiled and got happy that at least he thanked him. However, he still wished that Tris would apologize fore becoming unconventionally jealous of something that he should not even worry about.

 "You're welcome" he replied and took another gulp of the beer he's holding. The two lads then continued to walk on until they reached the side of a cliff.

 "This is where I used to spend most of my time as a little kid"

 "This is dangerous"

 "I don't go here alone" Brad replied and then looked at him.

  "Well ... you're not alone" Tris replied and then looked back. The blonde haired lad went behind him and hugged him from the back.

"Do you like me Brad?" Tris asked in his ears.

 "Yeah"

 "Well just so you know. I like you too" he replied before planting kisses on his neck. Brad moaned, unknowingly turning Tris on.

"Let's go back?" he asked. 

 "Why?"

 "So I can rock your world"

---

As soon as Brad and Tris left, the two went inside the living room and started making out. Connor knows they have to make the best out of everything whenever they can. Mainly because their future as a couple is still uncertain.

 Connor removed James's shirt before shedding off his own. The young teacher then carried him like a little kid and went straight to their room, leaving this shirts behind. As soon as they got inside, James shoved him against the wall as his kisses went deeper. 

 Determined to get James in Bed, Connor started working on his belt. He removed it right away and unbuttoned his pants. The young lad then left James's lips and got down to his knees. Connor looked up and saw James mouthed "Do it".

 He pulled down his teacher's boxers all the way to his feet and quickly took his already hard cock in his mouth. Like an expert, Connor worked it and gave James probably the best blowjob he had in years. That is evident after he felt both of James's hands at the back of his head shoving him down his cock whenever he tries to pull away from him.

 "Shit... babe you're really good at this" his voice trailed off.

 Connor then stood up and pushed James down to the bed. He quickly removed his pants and got on top of him. After taking a deep breath, he asked James if he's ready.

 "I am" he replied as he placed both of his hands at the younger lad's hips. Connor then took a hold of his cock and lined it on his entrance. Slowly, he sat on it ... letting James penetrate him.

 "Ugh fuck" that's all he was able to say as he started moving up and down. James then helped him by increasing the pace while thrusting.

 "Shit babe!" James uttered as he started playing with Connor's nipples.

 After a couple minutes, the two changed positions. Connor quickly spread his legs and welcomed James inside of him.

 They were so lost in it that they did not even that the door knob is turning. James and Connor were only interrupted after they saw a light from out of the room. Connor looked on and saw Tris with Brad making out with their eyes closed.

 "Oh fuck!" he yelled and so they looked. James quickly pulled out of him and covered himself with a pillow. Connor on the other hand scrambled to get the sheet to cover his body. As soon as the four of them made eye contact with each other, they all screamed.

---

that's it for this part guys ^^ what do you think? last 9 chapters :D