8. -Test-

A couple of days have passed and finally Connor is getting used to his new reality. The idea of his older friends not being in town really took a toll on him but slowly, as each day pass by, he's starting to learn how to live without them.

He even went out to see movies with Tristan and Bradley. Speaking of those two, Connor couldn't help but notice how there are spending a lot of time together, they are even 'hanging out' during the weekends. The young lad would like to think that they really just clicked, like they just immediately formed a brotherly bond. But at the same time, Connor wouldn't be surprised if one day he finds out Tristan left his girlfriend for Brad.

"Dude's prettier than some girls" Connor thought to himself.

Ben then came across the young lad's mind. He remembered James telling him that they were each others' first ever boyfriend. For a moment he felt intimidated and a little lucky. A little lucky because he had sex with the two but intimidated since there's this undeniably weird feeling that won't leave him.

Connor then watched as James entered the room. The reaction on his face clearly tells he's not in the mood.

"Alright class make me a 1000 word essay about how important Sex Education is to today's youth. Get out your papers and start now" he uttered and so everyone started bring out their blank papers and extra draft.

"What's happening?" Connor asked himself after seeing the distress James is experiencing.

"Mr. Ball do I need to repeat what I just said?" the young teacher asked, causing him to snap back to reality.

"No sir .. sorry" he replied and reached for the paper inside his bag.

----

James's day is already ruined. It all started with a call from Melissa informing him of her plans to move to the United States with his son Mason. He just got him back, she cannot take him away just like that.

To make thing worst, he started lashing out at his students ... even at Connor who's done nothing to him.

The young teacher looked at his special student and saw how serious he is. Connor is actually an amazing lad, and if it weren't only for the fact that he's still underage , James would have already pursued a relationship with him. Well he's already doing that but in a more subtle way. He likes the kid so much but is afraid that if anyone else finds out then it would be the reason for the lost of his job. Or worst, he could even end up in jail.

As soon as the bell started ringing, Connor heard how happy his students are. "Now take that home and give it back to me tomorrow" he uttered and heard their dismay.

The young teacher is busy reading texts from his phone when he suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he looked up and saw Connor staring at him.

"What do you mean?" James asked.

"You know exactly what I mean James"

"Fine! Melissa is taking Mason away from me again, happy now? . Now please go before my next class comes in"

James couldn't even look at Connor anymore, he just feels so bad at everything. the young teacher heard a sigh came out of the young lad's mouth before he left the room . As soon as James is ;eft alone, he covered his face with both of his hands.

"What happened to you?" he asked himself.

---

"He's pretty stressed, I don't know what happened" Connor told James through Skype.

"Maybe because he's a Dad right?"

"Umm I have a question Ben"

"What is it?"

"How old James is when you two started dating?"

"It's not a like a date. More like a fling because it ran short"

"How old is he then?"

"He's 19 and I'm 14"

"Wow you're young"

"Yes I am. But James .. James is a special guy. He's the kind of guy you would want to stay with for a very long time"

"So what happened between the two of you?"

"Life" Ben replied and then smiled at him.

"Life's a bitch" the young lad answered and then let out a sigh. He's still upset at James for pushing him away when all he wants is to help him.

"Okay, let's not dwell in the past. I have a surprise for you Connor"

"What is it?"

"I'm gonna be back home this weekend!" Ben answered just as Connor's heart dropped. "He's gonna be back ... shit" that's all he could think of.

---

As soon as James got back home, his phone started ringing. He took it out and saw Melissa's name on display.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I'm just checking on Mason"

"He's fine"

"Oh one more thing"

"What is it?"

"Who's Connor Ball?"

The young teacher's mouth fell open, how did she find out about him?

--

that's it for this chapter guys ^^ what do you think will happen next? :D