26.-Be With You-

James hands went down to Connor's chest as his tongue invades his mouth.  The young teacher is determined to own him fully this time. No interruptions will happen right, he will have sex with Connor and nothing in the world can change that. 

 The young lad then pushed him to the bed, something that he will never complain about. James spread his legs as he moved up a bit. He watched as Connor join him and sit on his abs. With a clear smirk on his face, his student got down and started kissing his neck.

 The feeling that Connor is giving him can be considered as heavenly. James carefully placed both of his hands on each cheeks of Connor's naked bum before slowly spreading them and letting his fingers slide in to tease his hole.

Hearing Connor groan made James much hornier. The tip of his pointing finger is circling the most sensitive part of his hole, and as soon as it opened due to reaction .. he let his long finger slide inside him.

 "Do you feel it?" he whispered.

 "Yes. But yours is bigger than that"  Con replied in his ears.

 James grinned and inserted his middle finger. Much to his surprise, Connor started thrusting against them. "Yes ... fuck me with your fingers"  his student ordered and so he did. James inserted his three longest fingers inside of Connor and started thrusting them in and out .... opting to make him wide enough for his cock.

 Afetr a few more moments, Connor moved lower and started sucking on James's nipple.

 "Oh my God" James moaned.

 "Do you like your favorite student sucking on your nipples sir?"

 "Yes ... but you're gonna make me cum already" he replied.

 But James regretted those words already as the young guy answered by slowly stroking his long hard shaft. Connor knows exactly what to do to drive him insane and pull him back to reality whenever he wants to. After feeling Con's greedy hands on him, James's cock actually became longer.

 "Fuck me"

 "What?"

 "Fuck me now" Connor whispered again.

 "Okay" he replied and held the young lad by the hips. Connor adjusted himself and lined his entrance on James's staff. With one thrust, the young teacher is inside of him.

 The warmth feeling Connor is enough to drive him insane ... James is amazed on how he can make him go crazy. He held both of his student's hands as he slowly quickens his thrusts. Connor in return made sure to give him the best time as he is the one who's riding him. He did exactly that by doing little circular movements that brought James to the edge, almost making him release his load inside of him.

 The two lads remained on that pave for a good ten minutes before James started thrusting as quickly as possible.

 "Oh shit ..." that's all Connor can say as he's riding his teacher's cock.

 "I'm gonna cum"

 "Then do it"

 "ugghhh fuuuuuck!"

 And with that, James released his load inside of Connor. The semi hot fluid flowed out of Connor's ass and straight down to his length. The younger lad leaned in and kissed him on the lips before repeatedly saying the words "I Love You".

 "I love you too Connor , with my whole life"

---

 Brad spent the next few days trying to convince Tristan that there is nothing he should worry about. What puzzles him the most is that Tris is acting as if they are in a relationship even though they are not. At least, that's what he thinks.

 That same afternoon, Tris and him went to the theaters to watch a new horror movie. As soon as the two got inside, they quickly noticed how half of the seats are empty.

 "I told you this is not good" Tris muttered while looking for the best seats possible.

 "Then you shouldn't have come with me"

 "You know I can't let you go alone"

 "Why?"

 "Never mind" Tris answered before leading him towards the middle section of the theater. Much to Brad's surprise, Tristan's hands were on his hips while they are on their way towards the seats. He only removed it when they passed by two fellow watchers.

 As soon as they settled in, the movie started.

 The first hour was pretty dozy, Brad thought to himself that maybe Tris is right ... maybe this movie is not good at all. The curly haired lad then looked at him and saw that he is very well engaged with the film. Tristan is watching and actually enjoying it.

 Brad smiled and placed his view back to the screen, unaware that this time Tris is staring at him with a slight smirk on his face.

--

"James?" Connor asked while he's laying next to the young teacher, still naked and all.

"What?"

 "I told my mum about us"

 "What? Why would you do that? We're gonna go to Ben this weekend remember? We will find out who really posted the picture"

 "James you know I had to ... we can't stay a secret forever"

  "Fine ... what did she say?"

 "There's good and bad .. which one would you like to come first?"

 "Good of course"

 "She did not freak out"

 "That's great babe ... then what's the bad?"

 "She wants us to stop seeing each other"

 "You know that won't happen right?"

 "Yeah. But she told me something that I know you will not like"

 "What is it?"

 "She threatened legal actions"

 "Oh my God Con"

 "I won't let that happen James, don't worry"

 "But, you're gonna go up against your parents ... I don't want you to do that"

  "I'm fighting for who I want and it's you James ... now please tell me you're going to fight for me too"

  "Fine .. if that's what you want then I will .. I will fight for our love Con"

  Connor smiled at James while hoping deep inside that they will be able to stay together no matter what happens.

--

last 14 chapters :)