29.-Possibility-

Both Connor and James went back home unsuccessful of their attempt to make Ben confess that he is Charlie. The young teacher quickly believed him, Connor on the other hand ... cannot. For some reason, a part of him can't grasp the idea that Ben is not Charlie. He loved the guy and all but something changed since he saw that journal.

 "Are you sure it's not him?" Connor asked James.

 "I have a strong feeling that Charlie is not him"

 "Okay" the young lad replied before kissing James and leaving his apartment. It took Connor half an hour to go back home, and as soon as he got inside ... his mother asked him if he just met with James.

 "What? no" he replied as he started heading towards the staircase.

"Good, because Connor I am serious ... if I find out that there's something going on between the two of you .. I will not hesitate to call for police intervention"

 "Do what you want" Connor answered before going to his room.

---

Half an hour after his arrival, James paid Mason's babysitter and walked her out of the door. After she's gone, the young teacher went back to the bedroom and saw his son looking at him.

 "What's wrong?" he asked as he closed the door and threw himself on the bed beside him.

 "Where's Mommy?"

 "She's with your future stepdad remember?"

 "If Mommy's not here , can Uncle Connor be Mommy?"

 "You want him to be your Mommy?" James asked after he heard those wonderful words from his son. Mason answered by nodding.

 "Aw I love you Mason" he uttered as he hugged his cute little McVey

 "I love you too Daddy" Mason replied and then smiled at him.

 Later that night, James received a phone call from Connor. "Hey, why'd you call?" he asked right away.

"How are you?"

 "I'm good , why?"

 "Brad and Tris called me and reminded that curly's family cabin will be available tomorrow night ... I was thinking maybe we could do a sleep over?. You can bring Mason don't worry"

 "Cabin? Connor ... where is it?"

 "Mt. Robertson"

 "Tomorrow night? what if someone sees us?'

 "No one would. I'll go with them and you can follow afterwards"

 "Fine .. if that's what you want. But I'm bringing Mason"

 "That's what I'm counting on, alright Goodnight you"

 "Goodnight"

---

The next day was pretty good for Connor as he did not hear any homosexual insults that were usually thrown at him since that picture with James came out. His sex ed class with James is as usual pretty awkward as they were talking about how long does it take for a man to release his seminal fluids, or in other words ... how long does it take for a man to ejaculate.

 The young lad looked around and saw all the boys interested in the topic as it gave them the chance to brag about their muscle control ability and endurance in bed. Connor on the other hand just kept his eyes on James while trying to calculate how long he lasts on bed.

 James McVey on a good day takes an hour of foreplay and fucking before he reaches his high ... but if he's horny and shit , 20 minutes and he will be done. "Dude can't do a quickie unless he's super horny" he thought to himself ... recounting the sex they did at this very classroom.

The bell started ringing and everyone stood up. Connor left with Brad and Tristan.

 "Is he coming with us?" Tristan asked.

 "Yes, I think so .. I hope so"

 "Then I guess we have later to find out" Brad uttered as he walked further from the two.

 "Are you two alright?" Connor asked Tris.

 "I'd like to think we are"

 "Why? what happened?"

"We were getting intimate the other day and he found what looked like a hickey on my chest"

 "Well is it a hickey?"

 "No It's not"

 "Then what is it?" Connor asked. 

 "It's a bruise I got from playing with my cousins ... I don't know if he believes me though"

 "Well, then do something to make him fall for you again"

 "Don't worry, tonight I will"

---

Later that day, James went home early to prepare for the sleepover. "Do you want your pajama?" he asked his son.

 "No"

 "Then we'll bring it. Mosquitoes everywhere, love"

 James then heard his phone ringing, he got up and ran all the way to the living room to answer the incoming call from Connor.

 "Where are you?" the young lad asked.

  "Packing stuffs. Why? where are you?"

  "On our way there .. is Mason coming with you?"

 "Of course"

 "Alright see you there my love"

 "See you there too babe"

--

alright guys , next chapter will feature a tradley x Jonnor double date ;)