15. -The McVeys-

Connor's heart is ready to pump out of his chest all throughout their way to James's parents. The young guy looked out of the window and repeatedly asked himself why in the world did he agreed to this?. He even had to lie to his parents, he told them he'll be spending the rest of the weekend with Tristan at Bradley's house up at the mountains. Connor thought it was a terrible lie but he is more than thankful that his parents let him to.

 "They're probably hoping you get a girl pregnant" Connor  told  himself before letting out a sigh, he knows he has to introduce a girl to them or they'll start suspecting that maybe he's into boys. Even though he really is more into boys than into girls.

 "Are you alright?" James then asked, sending the young guy back to reality.

 "Yeah" Connor answered and then smiled at him. 

 "Can you please check on Mason? the young teacher asked and so he looked at the backseat and saw the little McVey sleeping peacefully.

 "I envy him" Connor whispered

 "Why?"

 "Because he can sleep in any position"

 Connor then heard James laugh a bit and so he rolled his eyes.

 "You're thinking of something dirty aren't you?" he asked the young teacher.

 "I'm not ... maybe" James replied before winking at him. Connor just let out a sigh and sat properly on his seat.

 --

It took James and Connor about half an hour before they reached his parent's place. The young teacher pulled in front of the house, got out quickly and fetched Connor at the back.

 "Baby we're here .. wake up" he whispered as he gently nudged his son.

  After a few moments, Mason finally did ... and so James took him in his arms.

 The young teacher then saw Connor get out of the car and picked up Mason's bag through the open window. James couldn't help but smile as he had already imagines the possibility of them being a real family in the future. Connor would look great Mason's Step Dad.

 "Why are you smiling?" the young guy then asked him.

 "Nothing ... you just look so good" he replied.

 "Shut up" Connor answered and so they walked towards the doorway.

  "Umm before we go in I would like to apologize already for any word they might say"

 "I thought they support you?"  the young guy asked.

 "They do it's just that they can also a bit too passionate about it"

 "And you think that's a bad thing?" Connor asked.

 "Nah ... just take this as a warning that you're in for a ride"

 "Okay then" the young guy replied. "Here goes nothing" James thought to himself before knocking at the door.

 "Who's here?" Mason then asked.

 "Your Nonna and Nonno" James replied. Melissa is Italian that's why she taught Mason to call his grandparents that way.

 "Really?"

 "Yes" James replied before kissing him on the nose. The young teacher then held Connor's hand just in time that the door opened.

 ---