39.-Love You Goodbye-

A couple of days have passed since Connor and James parted ways for good. The young lad called and texted him countless time but he did not reply. He knew this is James's way of letting him move on easily.

 Connor took a deep breath before looking at himself in the mirror. He looks amazing, like nothing major had happened in his life. Today, he and his entire family are moving to New York to be with their other relatives. He'll be quarter of a world away from James.

 "Con?!" he heard his Mum.

 "What?" he asked before going out of his room.

 "Tris and Brad are here!"

 "Okay!"

 Connor ran downstairs and quickly gave both of his friends a tight hug. "Is this for real now? are you still coming back?" Brad asked.

 "Yes and No"

 "What?"

 "Yes Bradley this is real, we're leaving. And No, i don't think I'll be able to come back"

 "How are you coping?" Tris then asked him. Connor looked behind and when he saw that both of his parents are in the kitchen, he told him he's trying his bet to believe that this move is for the best.

 "How is this for the best? You two are meant to be together" Brad uttered.

 "I know. But society thinks otherwise, do you have any idea where James is?"

 "Last we heard is that he left town"

 "Left town?"

 "Yes. But then Melody ... you know Melody right? ... she knows the latest gossips about everything .. literally everyone and everything"

 "Yeah what's with her?"

 "She's basically telling everyone that he moved back with his parents"

 "Oh yeah" Connor uttered before realizing ho dumb he is. Of course he'll go back to his family. The young lad then ran upstairs, much to the confusion of Tris and Brad.  After a few moments, he went down once again and gave them a letter.

 "What's this for?"

 "Please give this to James"

 "How are we gonna do that?"

 "I'll text you the address. Please go now"

 "Why?"

 "Because it takes a couple of hours to drive in there and my flight is later today"

 "Con..."

 "Please Tris ... I just need to see him one last time"

 "Fine" he replied. The two lads then left Connor's home as he breathed a sigh of relief. "I hope you two make it" he whispered to himself before texting them James's new address.

---

"This is exciting isn't it?" Brad told Tris as  they got on to the car. "Yes it is. Did he gave you the address?"

 "Yes he did" curly answered before showing him Connor's text

 "Okay let's go"

  While on their way, Tris can't help but glance at Brad every now and then. He cannot believe that he's in this car with a very gorgeous creature as they are try their best to save a love story that is enough to make everyone jealous. He's trying to save what's left of Connor and James's relationship while building his own with Bradley.

Even though Tris kind of have known that he is secretly bisexual, he never thought in a million years that he will be brave enough to be in a relationship with a man. Bradley Will Simpson had changed him as a person. And he believes that he became a better version of himself because of curly.

 "God I'm so lucky to have you" he thought to himself as his partner smiles at him.

---

James had spent the entire morning playing with Mason. The past few days have been so hard that his son became his only reason for breathing. Losing Connor broke his already damaged heart once more. And this time, he's pretty sure he will never be able to mend it again.

"Are you alright?" his sister asked.

 "If I said I am would it bring him back?"

 "James ...."

 "Then no ... I'm not fine .., I don't think I will ever be"

 "You really loved him huh?"

 "With my life ... but apparently, genuine love is not enough to make love acceptable to society's eyes"

 "Things will be alright James .. you'll see, you did the right thing"

 "The right thing? If I did the right thing why does it hurt so much?"

---

Connor took a one last walk inside his house to take in as much as he can before they leave. He spent his whole life in here, and now that he has to leave due to a very unfair reason causes his heart to break even more.

 "I'll miss this place" he thought to himself before patting the door of his bedroom.

 "Are you ready to go?" his Mum asked.

 "Yeah " he replied and then went downstairs. The entire Ball family then got on to one car and drove towards the airport.

 ---

 James is still busy talking to his sister when Mason came running towards him. "Daddy!" he yelled.

 "What is it Skipper?" he asked. James then looked on and saw Brad and Tris looking at him. "What's going on? Why are you here?" he asked.

 "Connor wants us to give you this" he replied before handing the James the letter that Connor wrote. James was about to open it but Brad stopped him from doing so.

 "You may want to read that in the car"

  "Why?"

 "The entire Ball family is moving to New York"

 "What? When?" James asked.

 "Now. I think they're on their way to the airport"

 "Holy shit"

---

that's it for this part guys ^^ ONE.LAST.CHAPTER