21. -Fight For You-

"Why would you think I'm dating James? That's silly" Connor replied as he started walking away from them. Tris and Brad followed him and asked more questions, that's where Connor lost it and asked the curly haired lad if he told Tris about them.

 "No I haven't"

 "Then why did Tris find out?"

 Connor then watched as Tris let out a sigh and brought out his phone. "This was posted online" Tris uttered before showing Connor a picture of him and James holding hands while walking near his apartment.

 "Who posted this?" Connor asked right away.

 "A made up account . We checked the name and we cannot even recognize it"

  "Charlie Fuller" Connor whispered, reading the name that is displayed on the profile of the person who released their pictures. "Who the fuck is Charlie?" he asked before looking at Brad and Tris. "We don't know but we're pretty sure that whoever it is , dude's got a lot of baggage against you or James .. you better be careful" Brad answered.

 "How long has this picture been posted?"

"This morning but it was only sent to our class's Facebook page ... so this must mean the culprit is right here in the school"

 "So it's not out in the public?"

 "Not yet ... but any moment it can be" Tris uttered while looking around to see if anyone's staring at them.

"What am I gonna do now?"

 "Pray that he won't lose his job?" Brad suggested.

 "And not be sent to jail after it" Tris added.

 "You two are not helping at all"

 "We have .. I mean I have a lot of questions" the blonde haired lad whispered while they're walking towards their next class.

 "I'm sure I can answer all of that later but please right now you must help me find who the fuck is that dude Charlie"

---

James's heart is ready to pump out of his chest. "Is Melissa behind all of this?" he asked himself before entering the principal's office.

 As soon as he opened the door, he saw the school head's serious face. "Mr. McVey come on take a seat" he uttered and so he did. As soon as James sat down, he noticed the folder that is placed right at the center of the table.

"Open the folder"

 "Okay" James answered and then opened it, only to see a picture of himself and Connor walking hand in hand while they were at the side of his apartment building. "Where did you get this?"

 "It was posted by a guy named Charlie Fuller on the school's facebook page .... now tell me James .. si this true? Because of it is you will be in a lot of trouble. If its not there are still investigations that will happen. This is the first time that something like this took place James. So if I were you. I'd rather be honest now than be caught in a web of lies later on"

 "Fuck, what are you gonna do?" James asked himself while thinking of the most safest answer he can give just to make sure that Connor will be safe form the controversy that they are already in.

"This is not true" he finally answered.

 "How is is not true James?"

 "This can just be just a product of Photoshop. Kids these days don't know their limits"

  "Are you sure?"

 "Yes sir I'm very certain about it"

 "Okay then ... we'll do some further investigation on this one. You can leave"

 "Thank you" the young teacher replied and left the principal's office right away.  But as soon as he got out , he saw various faces staring at him as if he's from another planet. He looked on and saw several teachers and students whispering at each other.

 "It has spread ... the picture has definitely spread" he thought to himself and started walking back to his classroom. But the minute he got there, he saw that there's not a single student present. "This is good" eh thought to himself, as it will give him a lot of time to think about what's the bets thing to do next. Whoever is behind all of this, he must figure it out before he loses just about everyone and everything important in his life.

---

During their break time, the three lads gathered under a tall tree.  Connor looked around and saw a lot of students staring at him. He just hopes that no one goes straight to his parents and show them the picture. For once they do, his life is basically over.

 "Who are you Charlie fucker?" Brad asked in a whispering manner while searching online"

 "It's Charlie fuller babe" Tris replied.

 Brad eyes widened, he's pretty sure Tris just called Brad a 'babe' ... "What the hell is going on?" he asked himself while looking at the profile of the guy who started posting the pictures. The thing is , the display picture is someone who they cannot recognize at all.

 "Who are you?" Connor typed on the message box. After doing so, the young lad saw a teacher walking towards them.

 "You're Connor Ball right?"

 "Yes Ma'am"

 "The principal wants to talk to you"

"Shit"