7. -The Weekend-

"How are you?" Ben asked Connor through Skype. Connor smiled and told  him he's fine even though he's not. There's still a lot of things bothering him, one of them is his parents growing suspicion of his sexuality due to him not introducing any girl to them. The young lad already sorta came out to his family by saying he doesn't have a sexual preference. If he falls in love with someone, he's gonna love them despite for what they are or who they are. But still, his parents are expecting a junior from him in the near future.

 "Come on, you can lie better than that"

 "What?" the young lad asked.

 "You're not fine. Tell me what seems to be the problem"

 "Ben, I'm alright. No need to worry, how are you?"

  "I'm good. College is a blast"

 "You're seriously having fun aren't you?"

 "Well yes I am" Ben replied and then smiled at the young lad. "That's good at least" he thought to himself. Ben deserves all the best things in the world because he is such a genuinely nice person. Everything he does is magic, not only for him but to everyone else around.

 "Met someone?"

 "Not yet. I was kind of waiting for you" his older friend said. Connor just sighed and smiled at Ben. He will always have a special place in his heart for him but give their situation right now, he would rather see Ben happy with someone else than him waiting for Connor to be there by his side.

 "You're such a comedian Ben"

 "I'm serious"

 "You can't wait for me for two more years"

 "I'm willing to do that Connor, for you"

 "That's very sweet ... but also suicidal. Does that mean you're not gonna have sex for the next two years?"

 "If that's what it takes to have you here"

 Connor's heart started fluttering. Ben still likes him, that's good to know. "Ben please, you deserve someone better than me"

 "You're right, I deserve someone better. But the thing is, I don't want someone better than you .. I want you as you are. I want you Connor"

 the young lad can't help but tear up. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" that's what the old saying says and it's true. He misses Ben so much.

 "But do you miss him as a friend? Or more than that?" he asked himself.

 "Fine ... let's talk about something else. Oh wait, my cousin said there's a hot teacher for your Sex Education subject right?"

 "Yeah. His name is James McVey"

  "James Mcvey?" Ben asked.

  "Yeah why? Do you know him?"

 ---

 James woke up early on a Sunday morning for Connor agreed to spend the day at his apartment. The young teacher prepared tons of breakfast for his mate to devour. Pancakes, sausages, eggs, even a beef wellington from Gordon Ramsay's cookbook.

 "Good Morning Daddy" Mason greeted him as the little kid walked into the kitchen.

 "Hello Skipper" James replied and then smiled at his son. Mason then made his way up a chair and started munching on the pancakes the young teacher made. As soon as James placed the beef wellington on the table, he heard the doorbell ringing.

 He went on to tend to it and opened the door, only to see Connor standing on the other side.

 "You came" James uttered and so the young lad smiled.

 James then let Connor in and they went straight to the kitchen. "Good Morning Uncle Connor!" Mason yelled while a dash of chocolate syrup is smeared at the side of his cute face.

 "aww. Good morning too" he replied as he sat beside him. "Get your shit together" James thought to himself as the breakfast begins.

---

 Connor couldn't help but noticed how ripped James is, he's shirtless but is wearing an apron .. how sexy. It would be nice if someday ,  he would wake up and find James half naked in the kitchen cooking something for him.

 "Control your dirty mind" he thought to himself as the young teacher sat right across the table. Connor then remembered to ask James about Ben. But before he could even do so, Mason had already stolen the moment.

 The little McVey fell asleep on a pancake. Connor can't help but giggle as he carried the little child. "I got him" the young lad told James.

 "You two look good together" James then commented.

 "Stop pushing it" Connor answered as he went to the bedroom to let Mason sleep some more.

 "How cute is your child?" he asked the young teacher as soon as he got back to the kitchen.  "Well he's my child, he's supposed to be cute" he replied and then winked at him.

 Connor once again started eating the breakfast that James prepared. "So good" he thought to himself.

  "How are you Connor?" James asked.

 "I'm great .. good looking as always .. umm James?"

 "What?" the young teacher asked after sipping his coffee.

 "Do you know a guy named Ben?"

 "Yeah why?"

 "I used to date him"

 "Holy Shit"

--

that's it for this part guys :D what is it with James and Ben? find out soon ;)