3. -Back to you-

The next morning, Connor went to school anxiously. It's like the first day of school it's not, he feel like he's the new kid in school but the thing is ... he's not. The young lad roamed the hallway quietly, he looked around and saw how fine and happy everyone is.

 If only he has a friend, if only there's someone else to be with him from now on.

 "Hey mate"

 Startled, Connor turned around quickly .. only to see Tristan standing a few feet behind with an unfamiliar face.

 "Hey" the young lad replied awkwardly.

 "Connor this is Brad, he's the new kid and he will be on our class"

 "Really? Is there a vacant seat?" he thought to himself. the curly haired lad smiled at Connor before putting out his hand.

 "I'm Bradley Simpson"

 "Connor Ball" the young lad answered and smiled at him. Tris then did the initiative of forming a new bond of friendship between him, Brad and Connor.

 Connor was able to let out a sigh of relief. He really wanted to thank all the Gods for making Tristan. "He's a wonderful person. Bless him" he thought to himself as they headed towards the classroom. Right at the end of the hallway, Connor saw James walking towards the same direction. They stared at each other eye to eye.

 "Shit I forgot he's still here" the young lad thought to himself. He can't even believed he hooked up with him. How reckless. And now they both have to pretend like nothing happened in between them where in fact they both know how they felt during that moment.

 "Did you hear what Spencer said?"

 "What?" Connor then asked Tris.

 "Sex Ed just gotten really really interesting. I don't get the fuss though, I mean dude's just a dude" the blonde haired lad replied, pertaining to the young teacher. The thing is, Tristan is straight. He has a girlfriend and they've been dating for a year now. But most of the time they're apart, since she goes to an all-girl exclusive school right across the town.

 "Is the teacher that handsome?" Brad then asked.

 "He's not, to be honest" Connor replied and then looked at him.

  "Well, just see him for yourself. He's a bit opinionated about a lot of things" Tris then whispered to Brad.

 "Tristan you know I can hear you right?" Connor asked.

 "Right .. sorry" the blonde haired lad replied and smiled at him.

---

"I can't take him off my mind" James thought to himself as he saw Connor enter his class. The young teacher started hating on himself as soon as he found out that the young lad is one of his students. That night is special, not only to him but also to Connor as well. He felt something when he was with him , he doesn't know if it's love but it's a feeling he never wants to let go of.

 The young teacher proceeded with his lesson for the day. He is trying his best to spread education but as he looked around he noticed that most of the girls in class are only interested in opening their legs. He caught a couple of eyes looking at him while he's reading his book.

 After an hour, the bell then started ringing.

 "See you tomorrow" the young teacher told his students.

 James wanted to talk to Connor to make sure everything is cool between them but the young lad already walked out of the room with his friends. And so he just sighed and sat back on his chair before closing his eyes.

 Just one night of recklessness and he ended up having sex with one of his students. The young teacher then heard a knock on his door and so he looked on and saw a young girl.

 She approached him and placed a piece of paper on his desk. "This could be our secret" she uttered and then walked out again. the young guy is speechless and so he wasn't able to say anything. James then read what's written on the paper and saw that it's her phone number. That's when the idea came to him.

 James wrote a letter for a Connor on a piece of paper and headed towards the locker area. "C. Ball" he whispered while searching the names. As soon as he found it, he carefully slid the piece of paper inside.

 The young teacher then took a deep breath before walking back to his room.

---

It's finally break time, Connor went to his locker to get his algebra book. Much to his surprise, there's a piece of paper in it. He looked at what was written and realized it's from James. "Meet me at my room during break, I'll be waiting" that's what it says.

 "Let's go? Tris asked.

 "Go ahead. I'm just gonna do something" Connor replied and then smiled at them. The young lad then went to James's room and asked him what he wants.

 "I just want to talk to you?"

 "About what?"

 "That night at the bar"

 "I haven't told anyone. Don't worry"

 "It's not that"

 "Then what is it Mr. McVey? . You said it yourself, no one can know about us." Connor replied.

 "Right, and I'm not gonna change that. I just"

"Just what?"

 "Just wondering if I could get to know you more"

 "You see me here everyday"

 "Not as a student, but as you"

 That's when the young lad froze. He started remembering the emotions he felt during that night he spent with James.

 "What do you mean?"

 "I really wanna know you as a person"

 That made Connor's knees go weak. There's something about James that makes him forget what everyone else would say. Maybe it's the product of his current loneliness. Maybe it's him longing for a Ben-like figure. But one thing is for sure, it surely sounded good.

 "So what's your plan?" the young lad asked James.

 "Can I interest you on having a nice cup of coffee some time after class?"

 "Alright" he replied and James smiled.

 After a few seconds, Connor went out of the room with a smile on his face.

--

that's it for this part guys , yes they are getting closer ;)