19. -Tell Me-

"Are you and Sir James in a secret relationship? As soon as Connor heard that question, his heart dropped.

 "This can't be it" he thought to himself. Brad can't find out what he and James have, if he does then he might tell everyone and that would be the end for the both of them.

 "You sound silly ... you do know that right?" he asked as he walked past him.

 "I know what I heard" Brad insisted.

 "Fine if you think you know what you heard then okay I will not hold it against you but please know that what you're thinking right now is ridiculous. I will not have a relationship[ with a teacher ... Brad, why would you even think I'm going to have a relationship with him?" Connor then asked.

 "He's hot?"

 "Are you gay?" Connor asked.

 "No. But I know you are"

 "Brad I'm not gay ... I'm sexually fluid .. I fall in love with who I want to fall in love with .."

 "Alright Gandhi" the curly haired lad replied as they walked away.

 Deep inside, Connor is celebrating. "Dodged a bullet" he though to himself before letting out a sigh of relief.

---

 James then spent the rest of the day feeling stupid and shit. He never got this jealous of anyone before .. only Connor made him feel this way .. and he doesn't like it. He doesn't like being jealous of a small thing.

 "What are you cooking Daddy?" Mason asked after he saw chopping some tomatoes.

 "Spaghetti ... I texted your Uncle Connor and asked him to come for early dinner"

 "Will he?"

 "Yup .. so you better take a shower now or Uncle Connor won't kiss your cheeks" James replied and then watched Connor run back to his room. He couldn't keep a smile of his face, his son's  adorableness is too hard to ignore.

 The young teacher then looked at his phone and saw that Connor did not reply yet to his invitation. "Maybe he's still mad" he thought to himself before looking at the clock.

 James couldn't do anything but just hope for the best.

 Mason then once again ran out of his room and showed his dad a drawing he made. In it there's three adults and then there's a small boy. James knew that the smallest one is Mason and so he asked his son who are the three adults he's with .

 "Daddy ... Mommy .. Uncle Connor"

 "Really huh?" he asked and so his son nodded. The little McVey then posted his drawing at the bottom part of the refrigerator using a magnet.

 "Take a shower now skipper. Uncle Connor will come anytime soon"

 "Okay" Mason answered and then left. Just a few minutes after, Connor came.

--

The young guy smiled at James even though he's not sure if he has to. He's still pissed at him but at the same time he knows there is no way in this world that he will go to bed mad at someone .. or anyone.

"You came" James uttered.

 "Yeah. I'm sorry .. I forgot to reply"

 "I'm sorry Connor"

 "I'm sorry too" the young guy replied only to be pulled in for a kiss by James.

 "Someone might see us" Connor whispered before pulling away from him.

 "Hello Uncle Connor!"

 His heart almost pumped out of his chest. "God Mason you scared me" he uttered and then heard the young McVey giggle.

 After a few minutes or so , they went to the table and started eating. "This is nice" Connor thought to himself.

 He looked at James and saw him very happy with his son, "Nothing can destroy this" Connor whispered. But then suddenly, the doorbell started ringing.

 "Who could that be" James uttered as he stood up and opened it , only to see Melissa and her boyfriend come in.

 Connor got up right away and felt his heart beat instantly fast.

"What are you doing here?" James asked her.

 "I found out that Connor is your student ... James, I'm claiming full custody of our son"

--

mid book finale on the next chapter. stay tuned :)