34.-Family Matters-

James and Connor drove all the way back to his apartment. The young teacher had instructed the babysitter not to let anyone in except them, he just hopes she'll follow that. After a few hours of driving, Connor put on a cap and shades to disguise himself a bit for someone from school might see them together. The two lads then got out of the car and ran upstairs towards his room.

James took a deep breath before knocking at the door. As soon as it opened, they got in and immediately asked Mason's babysitter if Melissa came by.

 "She hasn't"

 "Great. Gather your stuffs, you can go now"

 "Thank you"

 James then looked at Connor and saw that he has view on his phone. "Is there something wrong?" he asked his younger boyfriend.

 "I have to go"

  "Why?"

 "I'll call you later" Connor replied as he started heading towards the door. "Babe!" James called out but he already got out. The young teacher just sighed and went to the room to check on his son. There, he saw Mason sitting at the side of his bed rubbing his eyes.

 "Hey skipper" he whispered before sitting beside him.

 "Daddy" Mason replied before hugging James. The 4 yr. old then rested his head on James before whispering "Mommy".

 "Do you miss mommy?" he asked and saw his little McVey nod.

 "How about Daddy? do you love Daddy?" Mason nodded as well. His heart dropped before asking his son the next question.

 "Who do you love more? Mommy or Daddy?"

 "Both"

 "Only one"

 "I can't, I love Mommy and Daddy"

 "Okay you do"

---

With his heart ready to pump out of his chest, Brad asked Tris why is his ex-girlfriend texting him naughty stuffs. "I don't know ... but Brad, why would you do that? why would you check my phone? Don't you trust me?" the blonde haired lad asked him.

Curly took a deep breath before telling Tris that he do trust him. "Then why are you looking at my phone?"

"I got curious okay? I'm sorry it will never happen again but please stop her from texting you"

"I'm trying, I spent the past few days trying to do that Brad , but she just keeps on texting me"

 "Tell her about us"

 "What? no"

 "Why not? Don't you love me?"

 "I do ... I do love you, it's just that"

 "It's just what? you're afraid to tell everyone you're bisexual?"

 "Brad come on"

 Overwhelmed by what happened over the past few minutes, the curly haired lad stood up and started heading towards the door. Tris followed and tried to stop him.

 "No. Tris .... I will not come back to you until you tell her the truth. I can't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't want to be proud of me. To be proud of the feelings we share. Call me when you're done" that's all he told Tris before exiting his house.

 ---

Connor's heart dropped after hearing the reason why his parents wants him to go home right away, they found out he's still dating James. The thing about Connor parents is that they are very open minded and quickly accepted their son's sexuality. However, they are very strict when it comes to the people that will be romantically involved with him. James is no exception. In fact, they actually hate him.

 "I told you to stop dating him remember?" his mother told him. Connor looked at his Dad and saw nothing but disappointment on his face.

 "I just can't stop this mom. I love him"

 "Love him? Connor that's bullshit. You don't love him, you're 16 for Christ's sake"

 "But Mom... I do love him. I feel better when I'm around him"

 "But he's also your teacher!. You're 16 and he's what? 23? he has to go to jail"

 "Mom please" Connor begged after seeing her grab the phone. How his parents found out about them is still a mystery to Connor. But that doesn't matter right now ... what's important is to stop her from calling the police.

 "Stop it" he heard his Dad say. Connor smiled and thanked him quickly.

 "What?" his mother asked.

 "No need to call the police. I think we should do something else"

 "Then what do you suggest we do?"

 "Transfer Connor to another school"

 "What? No!" the lad protested.

---

that's it for this part guys ^^ what do you think? how will this story end? got any ideas? tell me :) last.6.chapters. "Oceans" and "Amelia" will also be updated soon so stay tuned ;) x