12. -Teenage Dirtbag-

They both exchanged looks, "Pull it up!" James almost yelled at him. Connor then quickly pulled his pants up and zipped it just in time that the door actually opened. With trembling knees, they both stood there as the janitor came into their view. "Fucking janitor" the young lad thought to himself before letting out a sigh of relief.

 Connor thought that was it, they're safe .. since it's just a janitor and not a teacher ... but he's wrong. The young lad looked down and saw all the cum and mess on the floor. "Crap" he thought to himself and then looked at James, who is obviously petrified as to what just happened.

 "Why are the doors and windows closed?" the janitor asked the young teacher.

 "We were arranging the room"

 "Arranging the room?"

 "Yeah .. Sir James and I are just arranging the room .. nothing more" Connor uttered with his shaking voice.

 "Why aren't you in your next class?"

 "He has a vacant .. don't worry Mr. Cavanaugh ... we just closed the room so it will be a surprise for the next class" James answered as he smiled at the janitor. The young lad just kept quiet, he has to stop talking or else he might put them on actual danger.

 "Okay then .. but I want this door left open"

 "Alright" the young teacher replied as the janitor walked out of the room. As soon as he did, they both let out a sigh of relief.

 "That was close" Connor uttered while trying to fix his pants

 "I told you we're gonna get caught ... now help me clean this mess"

 "Okay where's your tissue?" Connor asked James.

 "I don't have any"

 "Then what are we gonna use?"

 "There" Connor said as he pointed at the stack of test papers on top of James's table.

 "But those are your test papers"

 "Exactly"

 "Ugh I hate you but ... fine"

---

  Ben spend the entire day wondering if he made the right decision of going back in town. He thought that the young lad would be pleased to find him there, but after yesterday's incident he's pretty sure there's someone else making him smile. That someone is in the form of James McVey, the guy he dated a few years ago. He never thought that would happen, he only saw that on movies for fuck's sake.

 "Are you still at school?" Ben asked Connor through the phone.

 "Yeah why?"

 "Can I come over? Movie marathon like the old times"

 "Sure ... my parents aren't home anyways"

 "Alright .. I'll be there in five minutes"

 "Okay see you Ben"

 "See you"

---

Connor spent an incredibly uncomfortable day at school, for he tried his best to walk around normally even though he's sore as fuck. "Reminder to self: Never ever have sex with James at school" the young lad thought to himself. A couple of hours have passed and he's already at home and yet, his legs and ass are still quite numb. "Damn that ten inch" he whispered as he went upstairs.

 The fact that Ben will come over to hang out with him, doesn't help. In fact, it only makes him feel bad. Bad because he used to have feelings for the older guy, he used to adore Ben so much .. that is until James came to the picture and filled every hole in his heart.

 Connor never believed in long distance relationship, that's why he considers it as the main factor why he chose to turn his back on Ben. He still loves him, but not as much as before.

 After about twenty minutes ..  the young guy heard the doorbell ringing,  and so he got up form his bed and slowly went downstairs. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Ben smiling at him.

 Connor smiled back and let him inside the house.

 "Please help me move on from him" he whispered to himself before closing the door.

---

James can't help but smile while he's on his way back to his apartment.  The young teacher couldn't believe what happened this morning. He had sex with Connor, a student he's in love with... on his own classroom ... just one wall away from at least 40 people.

 He never thought Connor had the courage to do that. And if that's the young lad's way of assuring his feelings for him then he couldn't wait what else he has on his sleeves. Connor keeps on surprising him, and James thinks that's the reason why he finds the young lad irresistible.

 As soon as James reached his place, he noticed that the door mat is flipped over, that's the place where he keeps his spare key. The young teacher rushed to open the door, only to see Mason and Melissa sitting on the couch.

 "It's just you guys, I thought someone broke in" James uttered as he let out a sigh of relief.

 "Daddy!" Mason yelled as he ran towards James. The young teacher smiled at his son and kissed him on the forehead before carrying him up in his arms.

 James then looked at Melissa and saw all the tears in her eyes.

 "What happened?" he asked.

 "My boyfriend and I had a fight ... James can I stay here? ... even just for a few days"

 "Alright" the young teacher replied, knowing he has no choice anyways.

 "Yes!! we're a family!" Mason said happily before burying his face on James's neck.

 "Yes we are ... we are a family" James uttered before looking at Melissa.

---

that's it for this part guys ^^ so yes Melissa is back in the story .. what do you think? please vote and comment :D