9. -Former Flames-

It turns out, it was Mason who told Melissa all about his 'Uncle Connor'. How he and the young lad made pancakes at 2 pm , how the two of them pretty much did nothing but annoy James while he's busy doing his lesson plan, and how Connor read him a story before he fell asleep on the couch. James couldn't blame him though, he had fun that day he spent with Connor.

 The young teacher remembered Melissa asking if Connor is one of his cousins. James took a deep breath before he told Melissa that they're seeing each other.  It's fine with her though, she has completely moved on from James anyway. The only thing she doesn't know is that the young lad is his student, and James has no intention of telling her about it.

 But just because she's okay with Connor it doesn't mean that he's completely off the hook. Melissa could drop in any day to talk with James about Mason's custody. And once she finds out that he's seeing one of his students, then he might no even be granted custody at all.

 James has one more thing left to do, that is apologize to Connor for lashing out on him. The young teacher brought out his phone and called him.

 "Please pick up .. please pick up" he whispered but when Connor isn't answering his calls, he just decided to go to his place.

 The young teacher went to his room and saw Mason peacefully sleeping. "I'll be out for a bit. Please take care of him" he told the baby sitter and left.

 It took the young teacher about 30 minutes before he reached Connor's place, he took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

---

 Connor is busy preparing some beef tacos in the kitchen when heard the doorbell ringing. Thinking that it's his parents, the young lad ran wearing nothing but his boxers to open the door. As soon as he did, he saw the young teacher instead.

 The young lad felt himself blush and so he closed the door right away and wore his pants that he left in the couch. He's still shirtless , at least that's better than wearing nothing but boxers.

 Connor opened the door once again and saw James smiling at him.

 "Good morning" the young teacher greeted.

 "Good morning , what are you doing here?" the young lad asked.

 "Why did you put your pants on? As if I haven't seen what's in there before" James teased , causing Connor to blush even more.

 "Shut up what are you doing here?"

 "I came to apologize" James answered.

 "Fine come in" Connor replied before letting the young teacher inside his house.

 "Nice place" James commented while looking around.

 "Thanks. What are you here for?" Connor asked him. James then moved closer to the young lad and placed both of his hands on his student's face.

 "I'm so sorry for lashing out on you"

 Connor just smiled and told him that it's alright, that he understands that  some things are better off unsaid.

 "Still, it was rude of me to do that to you"

 "Seriously James it's alright" the young lad answered and so James finally smiled. They even hugged for a moment.

 "Do you want a beef taco?"

 "A what?" James asked.

 "A beef taco"

 "Sure" he replied and then sat on the couch. The young lad went to the kitchen to serve his tacos at James.

 "Where are your parents?" James asked him.

 "Out. They went early Christmas shopping I guess" the young lad answered as he handed him the hot sauce.

 "Why were you in your boxers then? Were you watching porn?"

 "What? No"

 "Fine then .... of these are delicious"

 "Thanks" Connor replied and giggled a bit. The young lad then had a different thought, he proceeded to lock the door and then sat beside the young teacher.

 "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Connor asked as he slowly took the taco away from James's hand. As soon as he did, he sat on his lap facing him.

---

 "Are you sure we should do this here?" James asked as Connor guided his hands all over his body. "They wouldn't be back for hours" the young lad whispered before kissing him.

 "Okay then" James thought himself and then started kissing back. It only took him a few moments to realize he's starting to get hard. The kisses went deeper , his hands went everywhere. It was the perfect moment, until a doorbell destroyed everything.

 "Shit" Connor said as he stood up, leaving James's visible hard on lonely. The young teacher watched as he opened the door, only for the both of them to be completely surprised.

 "Ben?" Connor asked.

 James's former flame is smiling, but that changed when he saw him. "What are you doing here?" they asked at the same time.

---

that's it for this part guys ^^ what do you think?