30.-Woods-

It took James and Mason at least another two hours to reach the destination Connor gave them. But once they got there, all the stress from the traffic quickly left their bodies.

 "Where are we?" Little McVey asked after seeing the wonderful lights that are hung on the tress. "We'll spend the next two days here ... do you like it here skipper?" James asked as he sat down to his son's level.

"Yes ... where are they?"

 "Where's who?"

 "Other people?"

 "They are inside the cabin"

 "That's a cabin?"

 "Yes baby ... unless you thought of it as something else ..."

"I thought it's a gingerbread house" Mason replied before running towards the doorsteps of the modernized wooden cabin.

 "Lord what did I do to get a son like him?" James asked with a smile on his face. Afetr seeing Mason quickly knock on the door. James immediately followed and saw Connor open it for them.

 "Mommy!" Mason yelled and hugged him by the legs. Stunned, Connor look at James. The young teacher is surprised as well .. "why would he call him that?" he asked himself as he slowly approached the lad.

 "You taught him that?" Connor asked.

 "No"

 "Good" Con replied before planting a kiss on his cheek. The young teacher looked on and saw Tristan and Brad looking at them. He quickly pulled away from Connor and asked if they could come in.

 "Sure sir" brad said and helped Mason get in.

 James was about to go inside, but Connor stopped him. 

"Why?"

 "We just need to talk" he replied and so James just agreed. As soon as Tristan locked the door, James heard Connor started talking.

 "I can't do this anymore James"

 "What? You're ... you're giving up?" he asked just as his heart dropped.

 "I'm not giving up ... I just don't want you to get hurt"

 "But I'm not getting hurt" James replied before taking hold of Connor's two hands.

 "Don't you see it Con? I will do everything for you"

 "What about Mason? James I won't let him grow up without you. My Mum is serious ... she will really call the police if we continue this"

 The young teacher is hearing his sentiments ... but he really just can't let him go. He would die if he do.

 "Trust me Connor ... I will be here ... nothing will happen to me .. to us ... I promise" James whispered before kissing him.

---

"You're very cute ... do you know that?" Tris asked Mason. The little boy answered by nodding. Brad handed him a couple of churros and he's munching on them like there's no tomorrow.

"Brad, he's very cute"

 "He is ... he kinda looks like you actually" curly replied. That made Tristan's heart jump, it means that at least ... he's starting to forgive him ... they're becoming okay again.

"Really huh? So am I cute?" Tris asked. Brad smirked but then walked back to the kitchen. Tris asked Mason if he's cute but the little kid smeared his face with chocolate.

 "Of course you would do that" Tris uttered and so he giggled. The blonde haired lad then walked towards the kitchen, only to see Brad washing some dishes at the sink. He slowly approached him  and placed both of his hands on the smaller lad's hips.

 "What do you want?" Brad asked.

 "Your ass" Tris whispered before sucking on his neck. Brad moaned a bit and then warned him that Mason might see them. Tris backed off a bit but still kept both of his hands on Brad's hips. Eager to make him actually interact in their conversation, Tris slipped both of his hands inside his sweat pants ... taking a hold of his dick and balls.

 "Tris .. please" Brad begged. But instead of removing his hands, Tris caressed his most sensitive and private parts. A sexy grin erupted from his face as soon as he felt Brad's cock go from soft to rock hard. Tris added even more fire to the situation by grinding his crotch against Brad's backside.

 Just as when Brad is really getting turned on, Tris backed off a couple of feet. Brad faced him and gave a "Dude really?" look. Tris couldn't hide the smile on his face as he saw Brad's obvious raging boner.

 Tris knew his plan succeeded after seeing Con and James enter the cabin, they're gonna see Brad's boner.

 "This will be hilarious" Tris thought to himself.

---

Connor is still not sure  if he did the right thing. He already warned James about what his Mum can do but he's not scared, eh did not even flinch.

 "Help us Lord" he whispered to himself as he went straight to the kitchen, leaving James and Mason a. But as soon as he got there, Tris burst into laughter.

 "What happened?" Connor asked before looking at the both of them.

 Tris pointed at Brad, Connor looked on and saw what looks like a very long stick inside his sweatpants. The lad quickly blushed and looked away.

 "Oh my God guys ... calm it down will ya? It's gonna eat all of us" Connor told them, making Tris laugh even harder. Due to their noise, Mason and James ran to the kitchen. Concerned that the little McVey might see something very inappropriate, Con quickly picked him up in his arms and brought him back to the living room.

 "I wanna go there!"

 "No Mason ... there's a monster in the kitchen" he answered.

 "But Mommy?!"

 "No"

 Connor is still torn about the way he calls him that. He is not his mother, he will never be. Maybe James taught him that he just doesn't want to admit it.

 "Fine ... churros?"

 "Okay , I'll give you churros but promise you'll be a good boy?"

 "Mason is a good boy" the little kid replied, making Connor smile " Someday I wanna have a son as adorable as you" he thought to himself before patting James's only child on the head.

---

lol guys ... their double date will be on the next chapter :D :)