25.-Guidance-

"Connor I want you to be honest with me"

 "Mum, I'm already being honest with you ... that photo has been altered"  Con answered, desperate to do anything so his Mum would believe his lies.

 "But it doesn't make sense Con .... why would they alter a picture of you and a teacher? Tell me ... Connor, are you gay?"

 "Mum ..."

 "Con ... you know me and your Dad will support you through everything. We love you so much and it's okay to us if your sexual orientation is not the normal one"

 "Mum please"

 "Connor just answer me will ya? I promise you I won't get mad ... if there's any truth to this photo then I suggest you come clean about it now and we will understand. I know that you're not dating the teacher ... I believe you're better than that but please ... son tell me ..."

 "What if I tell you that the picture is true?" Con asked, ready to spill the truth to his mother as the situation is already too hard for him.

 "Connor ... dating a teacher is wrong"

 "Mum ... do you want to know everything?"

 "Of course . I want to help you"

  "Do you promise?"

 "Yes son of course I will help you ... just please tell me you're not dating your teacher"

 "Mum ... the picture is true"

"What?"

 "I fall in love with who I want to fall in love ... and I fell in love with him"

 "oh my God"

 "I'm sorry Mum ... but it's true ... the picture is true" the young guy answered as tears started to mount on his eyes.

 Mrs. Ball didn't say anything ...instead, she just hugged Connor as tight as she could. "Con ... you have to stop this madness or else everyone will find out about it"

"Mum ... I love him"

"Son ... stop ... I love you but you can't date him .. please"

---

"Daddy?"

 "What?" he asked Mason.

 "Mommy"

 "She's not here Mason, you know that"

 "I miss her"

 "I'm sure she misses you too okay?"

 "Can we see her?"

 "Skipper, if we go and see your Mum she will take you away from me, do you want that?"

 "Nope. But I wanna see her"

 Suddenly, the doorbell started ringing. James got up from the couch and opened the door right away. "Mommy!" Mason exclaimed as he ran and hugged her legs.

 "Hello Baby" she greeted him.

 "What do you want Melissa?"

 "We obviously need to talk James"

 "About what?"

 "About everything that's going on between you and your student"

---

Tris and Brad are in the middle of a study session when Curly's phone suddenly started ringing. "Hey" he said right away. Tris kept his eyes on him and saw the happiness that he is feeling.

 "Yes ... I'll be there don't worry ...  are you gonna be naughty again? .... haha good don't worry we'll see each other again"

 After a few minutes, the call ended ... Brad is happy, Tris on the other hand is quite jealous.

 "Who's that?" he asked.

 "What?"

 "Who called you?"

 "He's Taylor ... my best bud back in my old school"

 "He?"

 "Yes .. he's a dude why?"

 "I don't want you talking to him like that"

 "Why? Wait ... are you jealous? we're just talking"

 "Talking? Bullocks" Tris answered before gathering all of his stuffs.

 "Where are you going?"

 "Other places where I don't hear you talking to Taylor"

 "Tris!" Brad called out as he walked away.

---

"What if Dad finds out?"

 "Son, he won't ...t rust me .. and if he does, I will be here to protect you. Just please stop dating ... whatever it is you have with that teacher"

 "Mum I can't"

 "Why? Connor , do you even know what can happen fi the school board finds out about this?. He will go to jail"

 "I know ... we're trying to find a solution for it"

 "You want a solution? Stay away from him ... how old is he even?"

 "He's 23"

 "Old enough"

 "What?"

 "Old enough to be in jail"

 "You're not gonna let him go to jail are you?"

 "I will if you don't stop dating him"

 "Mum"

 "I love you Con ...I really do, but I won't accept that man inside this house"

 "Then I'm leaving"

"What? don't you dare threaten me Con"

 "I'm serious Mum ..."

 ---

 "How are you James?"

 "I'm getting by ... what do you even want Melissa? Are you here to taunt me again and say you'll take Mason away ... and besides, I thought you are going to Australia?"

 "We are ... next week ... and I won't take Mason with me"

 "What?" James asked as he smiled instantly. This is the first good news he received in a couple of days.

 "I'm not going to take Mason to Australia ... my boyfriend and I will go to various places ... and we can't take him with us ... James can I trust you with our son?"

 "Of course"

 "I would love to take him but I can't"

 "Thank you Melissa"

 "Uh James?"

 "What?"

 "Since I'm leaving next week ... can I have a couple of days with him?"

 "Sure"

 "Thank you" she replied and hugged the young teacher. James is still confused ... just a  few days ago, Melissa is ready to gouge out his eyes .. but now , she's trusting him with their son.

 "What's going on James?" he asked himself while looking at his ex. A change of heart that quick is not possible .. so what happened to Melissa?

--

last 15 chapters :)