18. -Jealous Heart-

It is finally the morning after the reunion weekend. Connor went to school with heavy eyes as he hasn't gotten much sleep since Friday. The young guy is still feeling exhausted but he has no other choice, he must attend his classes or he might fail his upcoming exams.

"Where were you this weekend?" Brad asked Connor while they're walking down the hallway. "I already told you where I was" he replied before looking at the curly haired lad.

"No you haven't"

"Yes I did" Connor insisted.

"You told me you're going to the Himalayas ... I don't believe you"

Connor just sighed before he faced Brad. "You do know I was kidding when I said that ... right?" he asked.

"You are? I mean ... of course you do"

"So are we good?"

"We are ... I guess"

"Where's Tristan by the way?"

"His girlfriend dumped him ... he's pretty heartbroken so don't expect him to come to school anytime soon"

"Then we should help him"

"What?"

"We should help him get over her"

"How are we gonna do that Connor?"

"I have a plan but I'm gonna have to ask you ... do you like him?" the young guy asked Brad, only to see a violent reaction came out from his face.

"Why? Did I say something wrong?"

"Nothing ... I just ... fine ... Connor ... we'll help him"

"Okay then" the young guy replied while smirking at him.

---

James went to school in a very happy mood, the past two nights he spent with Connor were amazing for he was able to see a side of him that he never saw before.

The young teacher saw how amazing Connor is; he is definitely a catch that anyone would be happy to have. He understood him in ways that even his own family can't. Connor showed James how much he loves him, and that is alone is enough for the young teacher to think that his student might be the one he's looking for.

With a smile on his face, James entered the room and quickly greeted his class. His attention then shifted to Connor, who seems to be busy reading something on his smart phone. Thinking that it's a message from Ben, James called him out for it.

"Mr. Ball, what did I say about personal phones?"

"Sorry" Connor replied and then tucked the device back to his pocket.

"Give it to me"

"What?"

"Mr. Ball, I said give it to me" James replied with a firm voice.

He watched as Connor let out a sigh before he stood up. The young guy then made his way towards him and handed his phone. James saw in Connor's face a mix of Hatred and confusion; he knew the lad is wondering.

"You'll get this back after class" he whispered.

And as soon as his student – lover got back to his seat, the sex education class started.

--

Brad can't help but worry about Tris, when the blonde haired lad came to his home last night he couldn't see anything on his face rather than sadness. That made him wish nothing ever happened between the two of them, since that night they practically did oral sex on each other things have never been the same.

There's a certain wall between them that they're trying to forget, but no matter what they do ... they just can't.

"I wish I really I can help you" Brad thought to himself while looking at the empty seat of Tristan.

--

Connor is confused as to why James is extra hard on him. "We had a nice weekend, what's wrong with him?" he asked himself while glaring at the young teacher.

As soon as the bell started ringing, the entire students stood up and left the room. Connor on the other hand stayed behind and just looked at James.

"You're gonna be late for your next class" James uttered.

"I don't care ... I wanna know why"

"What do you want Connor?" James asked before letting out a sigh.

The young guy then stood up and walked towards him. "First ... where's my phone?" he asked and so James handed it to him.

"You know James ... I really don't get you ... why do you have to embarrass me like that?"

"I did not embarrass you Connor ... you know the policies"

"But I already kept the fucking phone"

"I can't do this right now Connor ... you have your phone, now please just go"

"No"

"What?"

"Are you jealous? Do you think I'm reading a text from Ben?"

"Connor ... please"

"Fine ... but just in case you're wondering ... I was reading the sweetest message I got from you ... now I'm gonna have to delete that" Connor answered before walking out of the room. But as soon as he did, he saw Brad staring at him.

"You and Sir McVey are texting each other? Are you two in a secret relationship?" he asked, causing the young guy's heart to skip a beat.