Chapter 1

I knew the Minecraft Diaries season finale was going to be big, but I was totally not prepared with tissues when the ending came up with Aphmau, Laurence, and everyone else leaving the Irene dimension- without Garroth.      

Why must Episode 100 end like this??? I think as tears run down my pink cheeks, my computer screen becoming blurry through my eyes. Why Garroth, why? Why did you have to be left behind to... to...

To deal with that asshole Zane.

Anger courses through my bones, causing me to nearly explode in hatred and revenge, but suddenly, forced myself to calm down. Relax Xandra, it's not real. He's not real. Besides, even if he was real, then what's the use of killing him if you are going to feel like you are the evil one after that?

I shake my head in stupidity, thinking how foolish I am to ponder if it was possible for the characters from Minecraft Diaries to appear in real life- visible, physically real with actual, real human bodies instead of the Minecraft Player blocky body structure.

I suddenly stare at the corrupted Zane on the screen, pushing aside my hatred and anger to concentrate on him. I think back on that first episode he was introduced to the world, when he was known as a friendly priest serving Lady Irene for Donna and Logan's wedding, not an evil monster that destroyed and killed so many people. Short, black hair that is mostly covered by a white hood, pale blue eyes just like his older brother, Garroth and his state of clothes clean and old-fashioned. The way he greeted Aphmau formally as if there was nothing wrong with him as he flashed a cute, friendly smile towards her so he wouldn't become enemies with the Lord of Phoenix Drop- not yet anyway.

I concentrate more and more until I suddenly have an image of Zane, a normal-looking person with an actual human body figure, his fake smile the same and intact on his face...

Suddenly, my computer starts to spark. Literally, I see sparks coming out of my computer screen like fireworks, circling the image of Zane continually. I stare in horror. What in the world is going on?

But before I can react, a bright light flashes from the computer screen, causing me to trip on my own feet in surprise. I close my eyes, the light too bright for me to even try to open them. Besides, I don't want to open them. I'm scared, frankly.

And just like that, it ends as quickly as it started. I didn't relax though. I feel something- someone, on top of me, staring at me, probably ready to eat me.

Oh, are you serious, Xandra??! Just open your damn eyes!

So I did. And immediately regretted doing so.

Because I am staring right into surprisingly familiar pale, blue eyes.

I am staring right at Zane, my worst enemy.

Crude.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG I AM SOOOOO SORRY YOU GUYS!!!! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE ALL ANXIOUS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR KYUREM'S BOY AND THE OTHER POKEMON FANFCITION BUT I JUST GOT SO BUSY IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND THEN SUDDENLY, MY WRITING SPARK JUST ENDED!! Not for everything, but just the Pokemon fanfictions, I'm SOOOOO SORRY! I'll try to see if I can update at least one more chapter into those if I can get the idea, I'm halfway done with the chapter for Kyurem's boy, but for the other one..... AHH! Anyway, while I was away, I grew obsessed with Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries Roleplay Series and so, I decided, why not make a fanfiction out of this, change the bad guy into something totally different. Because, you know, I LOVE changing stuff in books, it's my thing. XD Anyway, hope you guys enjoy! :D