Chapter 2

For the longest time, we just stare at each other- me with my terrified green eyes and Zane with his shocked and evil-looking pale blue ones. My mind refuses to process what has happened during the last few minutes until I realize that he is one top of me- ZANE, MY WORST ENEMY AND THE HOTTEST GUY BESIDES GARROTH AND LAURENCE IS ON TOP OF ME!!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ZANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE ALERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!"

"Holy cow, my ear-drums!" he mutters under his breath as he dodges a kick from my boot as he scrambles up onto his feet, staring at my bed instead of me. I swear I saw a glimpse of what might have looked like a blush on his face.

Oh, quit daydreaming, Xandra. He lives in a world where he practically never blushes.

"Who are you?" Zane asks, coldly, giving me a death demon look. I gulp, his sinister face more evil and... hotter than on screen with blocky features. But despite how cruel his voice sounds, I catch a note of wariness and shock in his voice. Well, no wonder- he got teleported out of my computer and got sent into the real world.

Where he has no control over it. I smirk at that thought. It's nice to know that he's powerless in this world.

Just then, the door bursts open with a kick and in comes my older brother by two years, looking like he is about to kill somebody. He has curly, blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes that gives him a boyish look to attract all passing girls in the school hallway. My friends and I (who are all Minecraft Diaries' fans) often tease my brother about how much he looks like Garroth, only the modern version of him. This also causes them to tease me about being the "girl version of Zane", which is totally unfair because I look nothing like Zane, even if he is a girl. I have brown-blonde hair, similar to Laurence, and crystal green eyes, so in a way, I'm totally different from my brother too.
"What in the world was all the yelling about-" Gerald's eyes narrowed into slits as his gaze turns to Zane lounging near my bed, giving my brother a death glare back. I gulp. My brother also watches Minecraft Diaries with me and Zane is the character he least bit likes. This is going to be war.

"My, my, look at what we have here," Gerald mocks Zane by mimicking his voice in perfect pitch. "A lousy loser getting himself caught in my little sister's bedroom like the idiot he really is!"

Zane's eyes narrowed as well, a deep frown on his face. "You should watch what comes out of your mouth, little boy."

I open my mouth to protest the obvious, but Gerald beats me to it, like always. "You should see yourself in the mirror." He guffaws, seeming to try to contain his laughter.

Looking a bit confused, Zane turns to stare at my full-length mirror and then, his mouth drops onto the floor. I try not to laugh hysterically over the fact that Zane in the Minecraft dimension is an adult while in the real world, he is a teenger in high school like the two of us.

But then again, I did sorta imagined him as a teenager. I think in pure satisfaction. I love wrecking his life without even killing him.

"H-how is this..." He stops talking long enough to give me a cold glare again. Gerald protectively stands between him and me. For once, I'm actually relieved that he's super over-protective of me. Zane in real life is more scary than Zane in the Minecraft world.

"Listen here, Zane," Gerald hisses in a venomous voice, "I don't care if you're the forsaken son of the Lord of O'kasis, take one move towards my sister and you will regret even teleporting yourself in this place."

"Um... actually Gary, I...... was the one who teleported him here..." When he gives me a shocked look, I quickly add, "On accident!" Quite literally, I'm even sure how I managed to get him from the "Minecraft World/computer/video" to my room.

"What were you thinking? Day-dreaming again and got yourself your worst enemy in your room?" There he goes again, thinking he knows what should be best for me.

"Hey, not my fault! I had no idea what in the world happened!!"

"Well, you could have at least stopped yourself from concentrating too much and-"

"NONE OF THE PEOPLE I IMAGINED BEFORE EVER WENT ALIVE!!! NEVER EVER!!!"

"THEN WHY-"

"Uh, you guys, what's with all the scream-" Kirsty, a loyal Minecraft Diaries fan, comes into the doorframe, taking in the scene slowly. Which also includes.... Zane, her worst enemy. Gerald and I give each other a horrid and satisfied look. This is going to get bloody.

"Run, Zane, if you want to survive," I say, giving my worst enemy a pitiful look. If there is anyone who takes MD (Minecraft Diaries) real serious and fangirls like mad (expect another friend of mines whose nose literally bleeds!), it's Kirsty. Worse, she knows martial arts!

As if cue, Kirsty starts cracking her knuckles, an evil gleam in her dark eyes. At that moment, she looks more evil than Zane! "Well, well, Zane, looks like all my patient waiting for you has finally paid off. Get ready to die, sucker!"

I shake my head sadly, watching Zane's face turn from confusion, puzzlement, and finally, horror.

He mutters to himself, "Crude."