Special 5K Read Surprise!

ZSC Genderbent Fanfiction: (Note- this has NOTHING to do with the storyline of the actual ZSC.)

Zane woke up feeling rather... strange. As if he wasn't sure who he was or what was going on with his body. Maybe it was that lasagna he ate at dinner or that weird dream he had last night about him turning into some kind of freak girl.

Pfft, as if. You have some wild imagination, Zane.

Groggily stepping out of bed, he ran his hand over his hair to find it surprisingly thick- and long. Strange, I swore I cut it a few days ago... Shrugging his shoulders at this, he slowly stood up and stretched.

His chest rose up along with his arms.

What in the Nether...?

A feeling of suspicion and a bit of fear crossed his mind as he moved his arms up in the air again just to see what would happen. His chest moved once more.

Mother of Irene....

Rushing towards the small mirror on a table, Zane managed to angle it towards him when the most horrible sight of all times flashed in front of his very eyes.

His hair ran all the way down to his arm.

His chest was bigger somehow.

His eyelashes curled slightly upward at the ends.

He somehow looked more feminine.

Holy mother of Irene.... This can't be happening.

Well, well, well, look at what we have here. The Shadow Lord's cackling voice appeared in Zane's head except it didn't have that tone that said he knew what was up. He seemed rather shocked at the whole entire phenomenon himself.

Zane growled before quickly biting his- or her, tongue. Even his/her voice was a higher piece than normal. Did you do this, you wretched brat?

The only response she got was hysterical laughter which slowly faded from her mind. This just got her more agitated. How is this amusing? This is simply ridiculous! Some kind of prank?!

Just then, there was a knock on the door of her room followed by a quiet, girly voice. "Zaney, are you awake? Breakfast is ready."

Oh, no. Xandra. No, no, no. Don't you dare open the door, don't you dare open it. Zane did not intend to talk to her with his/her high pitched girly voice. Not in a million years and back.

"Zane? Are you going to respond because I know you're awake."

Go away, Xandra. Just go away.

"Alright, Zane. I'm going in whenever you like it or not..."

Xandra! You little weasel, no-

The door burst open, the silhouette of a young girl filling the light cast upon Zane's dark room. He tried to dodge out of the way, but to his dismay, was unsuccessful.

Because Xandra already saw him. Er, her.

She just stood there, frozen. Her eyes grew to the size of sausage pans. Her face was as pale as the color white. Zane wasn't even sure if she was breathing.

Everything seemed to slow down for the two of them. They stared at each other's eyes- one a desperate blue color and one a shocked emerald color. Even though they had no real physic connection between them, they shared the same thought at the same time.

What in Irene's name do we do now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I don't know if I posted it before on Wattad, but anyways, this is the unedited version of this fanfiction I wrote for this Aphmau group monthly challenge thing on DA so ya... I really have no idea what else to say other than thank you, so so so much for 5K reads on ZSC. Also, Chapter 31 is coming up soon so hang on tight, my precious. *evil laughter*

Again, thank you so much. I don't normally look at the reads or favs or anything like that, but seriously, you guys are amazing! X3

And without further a do, be sure to leave a comment, like, or follow me. Have a great day (or night) and I'll see you guys later. Buh-bye! ^w^