OC Contest!! [Closed]

(I placed the song there because I'm obsessed with this song right now...)

Hey, everybody! XP So, I'm currently working on Chapter 22 of ZSC and during the whole time I was writing, I kept reminding myself that I needed a new character to be introduced that was going to help Zane a lot in the series soon and that I needed to make a new character- fast.

Problem is that making a character out of thin air in less than a few days is not a good idea given the fact that I MIGHT (I still haven't edited the chapter so who knows?) need to introduce the character soon. VERY SOON. #terribletimemanagement Haha.... *sweat drop, lol*

  So, I need you guy's help. As stated in the title, I want you guys to make an OC for me- female or male, although I would really like a male since Zane is getting himself surrounded by too many girls. XD (And no, Garroth and Gerald does not count.) If you guys haven't noticed in the raging comments of ZSC's last chapter, people were talking about getting Zane a therapist which is a pretty good idea so ya... I need you guys to make a therapist OC.

.............

Yep, that pretty much eliminates all of the possible serial-killing, fangirling, Zane-killing OCs that you all had, doesn't it? XP

Here are the requirements (warning: bad grammar, don't judge...)-

    NAME: (Sorry, don't know why random space between them...)

     AGE: (18-29; want to be around Zane's age so they can be friends... sorta...)

     CURRENT OCCUPATION: (Of course, it's a therapist, but is the OC still a college student, does he have another job, a mother (father), etc.)

     INFO OF LIFE: (2-3 sentences that talk about OC's main details of past)

     INTEREST(S):   LOVE LIFE: (not required although Zane and OC could compare love drama :P)

     PERSONALITY: (therapists are not serial killer type of people!)

     APPEARANCE: (You can draw or send anime picture. You can also give me word description)

I feel like I'm missing something.... I always am missing something.... -_-

Deadline for this contest is Saturday, April 2, 2016. That means that since this OC has an effect on the plot-line and Chapter 22, that means you guys wouldn't mind if I postponed the post of the new ZSC chapter and instead, post another random fanfiction that I wrote yesterday because of inspiration from another fanfiction? I'll probably make a book for random short stories/fanfics that I write for no apparent reason so look out for that. :D

Oh, and also, if you guys have any past experiences or information about diabetes, then that would be most helpful in contributing to ZSC. Not gonna tell you how diabetes relates to anything... 

Anyways, this is all for now. I can't wait to see your OCs (even though I might have ruined some of your dreams of OCs that ruin Zane's life XP) soon so without further ado, I love you guys so much and I'll see you guys later.   Buh-bye!!!! ^w^