Chapter 18.

One Day Until Angel's Bday Party•

~Niecy~

"Wait a minute, what?" I shriek into the phone. "What the hell do you mean Chris Brown can't make it?"

I think I heard him wrong...

I hope I heard him wrong.

"Ma'am I apologize for the short notice, but Chris is unable to perform at your event tomorrow." The man said through the phone.

Bethany's gonna kill my short ass.

"What the hell?!" I groaned. "The party is in less than 24 hours. Why am I just now being informed?"

"Well..." He hesitated. "Truthfully, I reached out to Chris to perform at your party as a favor to a friend. It was also last minute so it wasn't the  priority. So something came up and...Things happen but still, I apologize."

"You can take that excuse and shove it up your a-"

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't use that type of language. I'm trying to be as professional as I can right now but you honestly trying me at this moment." He said calmly but tightly.

I gathered myself and comprehended what he said.

"I'm trying you? Puh-lease." I scoff. "Nigga you lucky I don't sue your ass for taking my money. What's your name again? Better yet, I can just beat your ass."

"August." He sighed. "You can call me August. Look, you don't have to sue me or, excuse my unprofessionalism, beat my ass. There will be an artist there to perform at your friend's birthday party. I'll make sure of it."

August?

Why does that name sound so familiar?

"Better be." I cleared my throat. "Actually, I owe you an apology also for threatening to sue and beat your ass. Sorry about that. I tend to get a little ghetto when I'm angry. Thank you for everything you've done and I hope to see you tomorrow?"

"Yes, I will be attending the party to make sure everything runs smoothly. I'll be flying into Atlanta later on tonight." He replied. "My hotel accommodations and everything are already taken care of."

"Great! And is that a New Orleans accent I hear, Mr. August?"

"Yeah uh, yes it is. Born and raised." He said laughing slightly.

Accents are such a turn on.

"Really? So is my best friend." A lightbulb went off in my head and I grinned. "Maybe I could introduce you two."

"Really? Maybe I know her. What's her name?"He asked curiously.

"It's-"

His phone beeped loudly in my ear.

"Oh my bad. I got a call coming in. Sorry to cut this conversation short but this is important. See you tomorrow, Ms. ...?"

"Niecy." I looked up as Jay entered the room.

"See you soon Ms. Niecy." He chuckled. "Goodbye."

"Bye now." I smirked and end the call.

Ooh he sounds fine.

He's lucky I don't like men...

"The fuck you smirking for?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"I was talking to my boyfriend." I said, cheesing.

She burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Biiiiitch, stop lying. You don't even like dick!" She held her hand over her stomach and collapsed on the bed beside me.

Well, he could have been. I thought as I mugged her.

"Fuck you." I pouted.

She stopped laughing and smirked at me while biting her lip.

She leaned over close to my ear and whispered, "That can be arranged."

I shivered as her words sent a shock through my body.

"Noooo, Jay. I gotta call B and tell her Chris can't make it tomorrow. And we have to go to the venue and start decorati-shit!" I cursed when she started sucking on my neck.

"It's only 11. We have enough time for a quickie." She purred into my ear as she pushed me onto my back and slid her fingers past the band of my underwear.

Bethany can wait.

This was gonna take a while.

Keep reading/voting/commenting!

~•Dana•~