Chapter-9

Chapter-9-"I am crazy only for you"

Pauline June's POV

"Luke is...", I trailed off looking away from him.

"Who is he?!", he asked impatiently.

"Luke is really my ex-boyfriend and I told him not to call me 'Baby', but he won't listen", I answered looking at him. Nick is still looking at me with angry eyes. I stood my ground though. I folded my hands near my chest and looked into his angry eyes.

"I saw a message about him telling 'I will waiting for your answer Baby'. What is it?", he asked. Now all my confidence is gone. Oh no! This is not good.

"I... Uh-".

"Just say what it is Baby girl!", he hissed. I looked up into his angry red eyes.

"He wants us to be together again and asked me to think about it", I answered while shaking lightly from his anger. His face is now looking menancing. I took a step back, but he pulled me back by my arm. Our faces are so close.

"Do you?".

"What?", I asked confused.

"Do you want to got back with him?".

"No. I don't want to", I said honestly.

"Good. Cause I won't like it and I would have killed him in anger", he said looking into my eyes.

"Nick! Stop talking like that!", I shouted. He suddenly pulled away from me, leaving my hand and turned back. He went and sat on the edge of the bed. He tapped his foot for a minute. I just kept looking at him. The he raised his head and looked at me.

"Come here", he oredered. Who does he think he is to order me like that?

"No", I said looking away from him with same arrogance. If he thinks I am the same old little innocent girl whom he came order, then I will show him that I am not.

"Baby girl, you beeter come here soon by yourself. Otherwise if I come there to get you, it wouldn't be nice. Believe me. I don't know what I will do", he said in a dangerously low voice. I gulped a little. I don't think it is the right time to anrgue with him. I went near him and stood in front of him. He suddenly caught my wrist and pulled me, making me fall in his lap sideways.

"Nick!", I squealed. he held me tightly and I don't have any option but to adjust in his lap. I glared at him. He just stared at me with his angry face. I am not scared of him. Well a little. Okay, I am scared, but because of his angry eyes.

"Why did you date him?", he asked in a normal voice, but his eeys are showing that he is anything but normal.

"What do you mean why? I just... dated him. He is good and has been asking me out for a year then and I decided to give him a chance", I explained.

"How many years did you date?".

"Nick that is non of your-", he cut me off.

"How. Many years?".

"Not a year. Only six months", I answered knowing he wouldn't leave it.

"Six months?! You fucking dated him for six months?! Damn it! DAMN!", he almost shouted and I creased my face at the volume he shouted and at the words he used.

"Nick! Why do you care? What I do is none of your concern!".

"None of my conern?! You. Are. Mine Pauline June! So everything you do concerns me!", he said in a dangerously low voice, bringing my face closer to his.