Chapter-16

Chapter-16-"Oh, can't the bad boy let me go even for a second?"

Pauline June's POV

We came out of his office elevator and are walking towards his cabin. I am keeping as much distance as possible from him. He keeps trying to get closer. I felt his hand on my waist and looked at him. But he is just walking to his room. We reached his room and I pushed the door before going in and he suddenly pinned me to the glass wall beside the door.

"You can't keep distance between us. I won't allow you", he said and kissed my lips before walking to his seat.

"Nick, stopping doing it all the time", I said walking behind him.

"Stop doing what?", he asked while sitting in his big black leather chair.

"Pinning me, pulling me, that you do suddenly", I told him standing beside him. He looked up at me smiling.

"Oh but I can't stop myself", he smiled seductively. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head before walking away. He will never change! The same arrogance, the same him!

"Baby girl", I heard him call and turned around. I walked to where he sat and folded my hands near my chest angrily.

"Don't! Don't call me that. I am not a baby girl anymore", I said through gritted teeth, while pointing my finger towards him. He looked at my finger, then at me, and raised an eyebrow. Then suddenly, he took my finger that was pointing at him and pulled me down to him. I fell on his lap, sideways.

"Oh yes, you are not a baby girl anymore, baby. I have observed that you have grown into a sexy woman.", he said while putting a hand on my thigh and rubbing my thigh. I gulped as I felt my inner sensations built. I tried to pull away.

"Leave me, you Beast!", I said while pushing him. It's like I'm trying to move a big building. He's not even moving an inch. He is looking at me like he's bored by my attempt and his look says that " by now I should understand that I'm wasting time trying".

"Never, my Wild cat", he whispered against my near and then nuzzled his face in my neck. Oh, that feels so good! I missed this! I got my senses back and pushed his head away.

"Leave me Nick!", I ordered with an angry face.

"Aww... Did I ever tell you that you look hot and cute at the same time when you're angry? Oh and no, I will never leave you. You are mine, my Wild Cat", he said while pulling me to him by my waist, more possessively. I am fuming with anger, though inside, I feel a little happy at his words and possessiveness.

"Urggh!", I groaned. I feel his lips on my neck and a shiver went down my spine as his lips made contact with my skin. I bit my lip simultaneously to stop the moan as he nibbled on my neck.

"You. Are. Mine, Wild Cat", he said in a dangerously low voice and deep down I knew that this time I couldn't escape from him.

"Beast", I muttered under my breathe.

"That I am. And huh, now I am eight and you, still four. You are half my score", he said still holding me in his lap.

"You can't seduce me!", I said looking up at him.

"I am not trying. But I think it's working", he smiled smirking.

"You start doing your work. I will.... Um.... I will just sit there on the sofa. Ask me if you need anything for work", I said stressing on for work while trying to get up, but he pulled me down again.

"Sit here", he ordered. I know he will not let me get up, but I should do something about it. I turned to him and held his shirt. He looked into my eyes as I looked into his.