Chapter-29

Chapter-29-"Nick, you are teaching me!"

Nicolas Witmore's POV

I opened my eyes as I woke up and felt someone snuggling into me. I looked beside and found a familiar blond hair. Her arms are on chest and mine are around her. Then what happened last night came to me. A smile instantly formed on my lips.

Did last night really happen? Finally she is mine!

I leaned down and kissed her head. I moved her hair out of her face and cupped her face. She moved a little. A cute scowl formed on her face as she remained asleep. I stared at her face remembering how amazing last night was.

She had my jersy. It means all these years she didn't want to move on, even though she tried to have a boy friend. I felt her move and turn on her back, but I still held her in my arms. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling, then she turned to look at me and smiled. I smiled back at her.

"Good morning Baby girl", I greeted, pulling her close.

"Good morning Baby", she said and then her eyes widened suddenly.

"What happened?", I asked in confusion. Please don't tell me that she regreted what happened last night. Then she blushed and hid her face in my chest. I smiled widely at her.

"Last night....", she mentioned and trailed off.

"Was amazing. It's beond words", I completed.

"Yes. It was", she agreed. I pulled her up and made her face.

"You still kept my jersy. Why?", I asked her the question that's nagging in the back of my mind.

"Because I never stopped loving you", she answered with so much love in her eyes.

"I am sorry for getting angry on you the day before. It's just that.... I thought that only if you just came to me and talked the things out, we could have worked things out", I said while playing with her fingers. She moved her legs which are tangled with mine and held me tightly.

"I am sorry Nick. I am really sorry. I was sixteen and I was amdly in love with you. Then I found out that you made a bet on me and assumed the bad senario. Also with you being the school's most popular person and me being the nerd didn't help. I was scared. I was so scared", she explained.

"Are you kidding me? Do you know how beautiful you are? When we were in school many boys thought to ask you for a date".

"You are joking right? Casue no one ever did".

"It's because I didn't let them to", I told her looking down.

"What?", she asked in shock. Oh no! May be I shouldn't have said that.

"I am sorry. But I didn't litk the thought of any other men dating you. I didn't liek the thought of you being with someone else other than me. In fact I hated it!", I said holding her hand, hoping she won't get angry at me. Then I heard her laugh and looked up at her to find her laughing hard.

"You a-are c-crazy", she said laughing.

"Yes, but for you", I said kissing her lips. She kissed me back and we made out for a quite some time. Our naked bodies pressed into each others. Her nipples rubbing against my skin, my bluge pressing into her core, our amrs holding each other, ignited our passion again, but I stopped her.

"What happened?", she asked.

"Baby we are going back to Los Angeles today. I need to be there", I told her.

"But, you have meeting for two days right?", she asked sitting in my lap with her hands around my neck.

"No, it's over yesterday. I was about to come back, but Ryan told me you are coming", I said kissing her nose.