Nathan Witmore's Story

Hey guys!

Here's the story of Pauline and Nicolas Witmore's son, Nathan Witmore. It is THE BIG BAD BOSS.

Sneak... Peak...

His breath is fanning my face. My heart is beating faster. I clutch the files in my hand tighter and close my eyes while turning my head to a side. His hands are on either side of my face on the wall. His smells so good. He is too close to me. Why is he behaving like this? Till yesterday he was on my head always scolding me without no reason. Almost as if I am his enemy.

"You really are immune to my charms huh?" I hear him say. Immune? To his charms?

"S-sir. What charms?" I open my eyes and look at him. "I don't understand." I don't look at him while speaking. His eyes have this insane power of grabbing attention. They are light brown eyes, matching mine. I never look into his eyes after that day. That day? Oh God! I unconsciously purse my lips thinking about it. I hear him sigh and try to look up, My gave fell on his forehead as I avoid looking into his eyes.

"Get ready." He says and takes a step back. I look at him with confusion all over my face. Get ready? For what? Oh God, what is this Godzilla up to?! I blink my eyes as I try to meet his eyes.

"F-for what, Sir?" Why do I always stutter around him? Before I know it, he pulled me to him with one arm. He is looking down at me as if he is going to kiss me. I quickly look away. I don't want another demo. I look down and try to get out of his hold. He is holding me tight, yet gently. I put my hand on his and try to move his hand, but he wouldn't budge. "Sir." He put his hand under chin and lifted my head.

I cannot look away. I look here and there except his eyes. I can feel his gaze on me.

"Sir, wh-what are you doing?" I say while trying to complete the sentence without stuttering.

"Look at me." His voice has authority. I slowly gaze up at him but did not meet his eyes. I look at his nose. It's sharp just like always, almost as if some sculpture has sharpened it. "Look into my eyes." I hesitate. "Julia." It's like a warning though it isn't. He never calls me with my full name. My name feels good while he says it though. I quickly look up at him to meet his eyes.

His amber eyes are starting back into mine. They are boring into mine would be a correct statement. They are so intense. I am speechless.

"Staring, for now, you should look into my eyes whenever you talk to me." He is such a... such a... urgh!

"Godzilla." I quickly shut my mouth and put my hand over my mouth, looking at him with wide eyes. Oh, my! How can I say it out loud?! Stupid Julia! What are you doing? I look up at him and find him smirking with a side smile dancing on his perfect lips. I blink rapidly. He let me go. The intense feeling is still lingering in the air.

"You can come up with a better name for me than that." How can I, when you are always shouting like a Godzilla which shouts at the entire city?! I cannot sleep after watching the movie. Here, I have to deal with a real one every day.

"Sorry, Sir," I whisper looking down. He lifted my chin up to meet my eyes. He smiles as if it amuses him. He takes another step back and turns around to walk back to his table. He sits in his chair like the boss. Well, he is the boss. I stand there awkwardly for a minute against the wall, then move towards the door to quickly escape.

"Come up with a better name for me tomorrow." I look back at him and find him looking down at a file.

"Sir?" What does he mean?

"I mean it." He says looking up and I nod my head and hold the door handle before opening it. I pray that he won't call me again before I go out of his room and he didn't. I come out and go to my cabin and throw the file in my hand on the table before falling down in my chair with my head in my hands and my elbows on the table.

Better name? Oh God! How can a Godzilla have a better name than the one it already has! I cannot! I almost forgot! What did he mean my, get ready? Get ready for what?

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

So? So? So? Like the Godzilla and July? Do tell me, please. I want to know what you guys think before I continue. I hope you guys like it and do support this couple, please.

The story is on my profile.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.