HQ C.4: Tour Troubles

Summary: Touring is a hard task for a superstar volleyball player, apparently.

Notes: i hope you enjoy!

The school was a maze, walls littered with photos of famous athletes and every shelf home to multiple, sparkling trophies and medals

"This building is primarily used as the dining hall but there are a few classrooms on the first two floors. The third floor has a few dorm rooms on it - but that won't affect you."

Hinata was jumping around whilst the boys followed Sam stopping to watch Kageyama storm towards Hinata going to punch him.

Hinata easily jumped away but they watched in shock as his small body propelled towards the back of the girl whose fingers were now tracing a picture on the wall positioned over a shelf full of gold trophies.

She whipped around, and upon seeing the ginger boy flying towards her took a simple step to the side and watched him bang his head against the wall.

A hush fell upon the teams as they watched her emerald green eyes observe them before turning to Hinata and helping him to his feet.

Hinata's eyes slightly widened as he suddenly realised that Sam was much taller than him, "Sorry."

He blinked heavily and looked around wondering who the apology was aimed at before concluding it was himself.

"For what?" He replied, a light pink blush dusting his cheeks as he gazed up, she simply shook her head as if she were annoyed at herself, strands of dirty blonde hair falling out of her ponytail.

Then suddenly Hinata and Sam had begun talking animatedly as they walked on.

"Excuse me, where are we staying?" Sugawara asked for the third time and Tsukishima and Daichi tried their hardest to not laugh at their setter who had been ignored again.

Sam continued to stride along the tour, at the front of the group. But she suddenly came to halt.

"Sam!" The boys watched in awe as the girl in question back flipped away from the girl screaming her name, landing on her feet where she proceeded to dodge various attempts of affection.

"Samantha! A good tour guide answers all questions." Sam cocked her head, as the small blue haired girl continued to lecture her.

"There haven't been any questions."

"Honestly Sam, that boy in the back has asked where they're staying about ten times now."

Sam swivelled around and the boys seemed to shrink under her harsh glare, "who asked that question?"

Suga looked at her and nodded and as fast as her features had turned to a storm, her lips spread into a massive grin,"I'm so sorry I wasn't ignoring you on purpose, next time just tap my shoulder or something."

The tour continued and the boys found out where they were staying the boys teams had a building all to themselves and found out where the gym was for volleyball.

"So you're a famous volleyball spiker Sam-chan?" Hinata and Sam had been talking non-stop and the team had enjoyed their conversation.

"I'm a middle blocker!"

"I know! You make the ball go GWAHH! And your jumps make me feel WHOOSH!"

"How did you know that?" Hinata paused in his bouncing looking slightly worried.

"I watched some matches you played in."

"What about the other teams? Like the grand King? He is a really scary server but not as scary as Kageyama. And-"

"Oh yes, I've watched matches from every team. I am well aware of all the cool moves every one has up their sleeves!"

"Excuse me, Angel-sama. You need to head to the changing rooms, the boys are starting training in a few hours."

Sam continued talking to Hinata, not even sparing a glance at the brunette.

"Sam? There's a girl who says we need to go to the changing rooms." Daichi said from behind her, he gritted his teeth as the blonde ignored him. Hinata shuddered at the dark aura surrounding his captain, before Suga placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Wait a second, something's wrong."

Sam was now talking to Nishinoya and Tanaka seemingly unaware about what was going on until she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Sam-chan, I have a question!"

Sam beamed at Hinata, "you can ask me anything that's why I'm here right?"

"Are you deaf?"

A silence fell as the whole team looked at the boy shocked at his harsh words.

"Dumbass! You can't just say that!" Kageyama was mid punch when a hand landed on his wrist stopping him from delivering the blow.

"Well, that's a very good question."

"Angel! You're such an idiot." The boys all fell silent as Haru walked out of a building, "you forgot didn't you."

"I'm famous I thought they would know."

"They're from the countryside."

"I hate to interrupt but Hinata managed to ask a very interesting question. And now we are all intrigued about the answer." Tsukishima smirked.

"Yes, Angel is deaf."

Angel beamed and stuck her tongue out, fingers forming a peace sign.

"I'm totally and utterly deaf!"

"During matches Sam has a state of the art hearing aid that she should really be wearing on a day to day basis but she's funny about it."

"But Haru, I'm not some sort of cyborg."

The girls continued their talk, Sam pouting before Haru gave her a massive biscuit that had been concealed behind her back.

"Since your tour guide is pretty useless, I will help take you rest of the way. Any questions?"

As the team began moving again, Sam trailing behind them, demolishing her biscuit.

"I'm an admirer of Sam's amazing volleyball talent and understand that she is indeed famous, I also heard she comes from a rich family. Why has she not had corrective surgery?" Kageyama blurted before the team could stop him.

Haru slowed down as they reached the training rooms. "That Tobio, is something you will have to ask her yourself. She would kill me if she didnt get to tell one of her favourite stories."

The boys waved Haru goodbye as she strode off and then they walked into the changing rooms, unaware of Sam who was mindlessly following the boys whilst finishing off her biscuit.

The changing rooms seemed empty but it seemed the rest of the boys were all changing, boys in various states of nudity and soon Karasuno had found their designated lockers and pulling out their new school kit and trainers.

A screech pierced the boy chatter and they all stopped to look at Kuroo who coughed awkwardly before pointing at Sam who was sitting cross legged on a bench, having finished her biscuit.

Bokuto was in fits of laughter, as was Oikawa as they mimicked Kuroo's girly scream, before the situation dawned on the teams.

"WHAT IS A GIRL DOING IN THE BOYS CHANGING ROOMS?"

12/11/15

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow