HQ C.40: Trash Talk

Summary: Things begin to get rather steamy when on a trip to a tournament Angel is reunited with an old enemy and an old unrequited love.

Notes: Please get commenting! I understand i was gone for a bit but I'm back and eager to write so please get spamming ;3

WARNING: POSSIBLE TRIGGER SCENES

The train was crowded and hot, the large bag full of kit, was bulky and the man next to me seemed to be sitting much closer than he had been before. The boys were similarly wedged in seats apart from Oikawa who was holding onto the handrail in front of me and glaring at the man next to me.

All I could do was look out of the window, the horizon blurring together in vivid shades of greens, my mind drifting to the team I had brought with me and the challenges we were undoubtedly going to face. But soon enough my mind was wrenched from its' thoughts by one of the upcoming challenges,

"Do you mind if I sit here?" I looked up locking eyes and instantly regretted it, the captain of Gizou, and I watched the blonde take a seat next to me and as he placed a hand on my knee I felt all of my teams eyes land on me, watching to see my next move.

I swatted his hand away and looked up locking eyes with Oikawa who moved to help me up when a girl with jet black hair grasped his wrist as she tripped landing on his chest, "Oh dear me, I'm just so clumsy."

Oikawa's eyes widened at the unnecessary contact but the girl merely smiled, placing a hand on his jaw, "You're Oikawa, the genius setter are you not?" Oikawa snorted and as I went to stand the captain's hand landed on my shoulder pushing me back into the chair.

"Angel-sama, I know you're protective of your boys but why don't you let them have fun every now and then. Trust me their performance will improve, it will take their minds of other problems." I turned m head to glare at him, and as I opened my mouth to snap a reply he began to sign obviously completely oblivious to the hearing aid I was wearing.

'I still like you.'

"Honestly Reiji-san, you are as unobservant as usual. I am wearing my aid and i know exactly what your 'manager' is doing."

I turned back to Oikawa, whose whole face had turned bright red as she held his hands in hers, "your hands are so soft for a setter," then a pair of hands split the two apart and I let out a sigh of relief, although I may have been too crammed into my chair to stand and stop them without getting a face full of butt in my face, Kuroo certainly could and he did.

"Trashykawa, it's as if you didn't listen to Haru's lecture two weeks ago. I would have thought the demon of the court had ingrained what she told us enough into your brain."

"Hello, I'm Ami. I can't say I've had the pleasure of meeting you in person Tetsu-kun." Ami smiled as she wrapped her hands around him before lightly pinching his bum.

"Get off of him, Ami, this will be your only warning." She turned and smirked at me before stalking over to where Bokuto was sitting with Akaashi and Hinata.

I frowned before Reiji turned to me again, "Seriously you get so hot when you're mad Sam."

A look of pure disgust crossed my face, and I shudder ran down my spine. Then slowly turning I smirked at him, "You know I've always wanted to do naughty things with you, Rei-kun."

"I knew you thought the same as me, but go on tell me what you'd do to me."

Oikawa and Kuroo turned to look at me, completely confused, their lips slightly curled in anger, as i leant into his ear and whispered, "It really gets me hot thinking about breaking your fuck1ng neck."

The boys burst into laughter as Reiji began to choke before he turned to me and raised his hand, I flinched and my body froze completely, as nightmares raged my mind, 'an eye for an eye, a life for a life' and upon seeing my reaction he smirked before leaning in, "Seems I still have the upperhand. You've always been all bark and no bite."

Suddenly everything seemed to sharpen, I was distantly aware of Bokuto squirming as Ami sat on his lap batting her eyelashes at Akaashi who turned his head and managed to keep Hinata occupied with a game on his phone. I was aware of all the members of Gizou watching like wolfs hunting a flock of sheep.

"You know what I'd tell you to kiss my ass, but I know you'd fall in love with it."

The doors opened and the crowd on the train began to thin, giving me enough space to stand and walk to Ami, "Would you mind detaching yourself from my team. I would prefer for them not to be distracted before the match."

Ami stood up, sweeping her long hair onto one shoulder as suddenly her smile disappeared, replaed by a scowl. "Why do you always have to mess up my fun? The almighty Angel-chan who even managed to steal my boyfriend, you are the worst." Her hand draw back and I let her punch me in the cheek, it was the least I could do, "Go on. You are so emotionless. Can you hear me? You are worthless," tears streaming down her face she panted, as her anger escalated with my lack of reaction, "I mean your team is useless as usual. A bunch of geniuses and pros who can't even play properly, I will enjoy watching my boys crush you silly."

"You can call me whatever you want, but say one more word about my team and it won't be pretty."

"Typical. Just like that day you humiliated me in that tournament, smashing a ball into my face and almost breaking my nose. That's why my boyfriend broke up with me! You made me yugly! And just like that day you have a team of nobodies that all seem more bent than spaghetti."

Suddenly her nails were scratching down my face, and I drew my hand back and punched her swaure in the face, "Let me complete the mission I failed when I beat you in that tournament."

I withdrew my hand again but already felt two strong hands pulling me away as the other team stare in shock, "The deaf girl can fight back, surprised?"

The train stayed silent before we came to our stop, unloading before Akaashi puled me onto a bench and began to tend to the scratch marks running down my face.

"Are you stupid?" Kuroo, Oikawa and Bokuto all began to shout at me so loud their voices began to blur together so I signalled to them to come closer as I scratched Kuroo under his chin, instantly he was silent. Then I ran my hands through Bokuto's hair slowly calming him down. Then turning to Oikawa I placed my hands on his shoulders and massaged them lightly, before he leant in and planted a kiss on my scratched cheek. I blinked an looked at him, "I was kissing it better me and Iwa-chan always used to do it." They all glared at me and Oikawa in turn but soon Akaashi was done and we were walking towards the sports centre.

But I could still feel their glares in the back of my head so simply called back, "You may have been very good influences but you can never mess with someone's sense of justice."

12/07/16

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow