HQ C.30: Fangirls

Summary: "You're a diamond that would have preferred to stay coal."

Notes: 15K!! wow im literally stunned and also 800+ votes. its still not properly sunk in but im honoured. thank you for everything.

Dedication: @_exclamationpoint for managing to have an unbroken streak of voting for each chapter.

A special thank you to all the spam voting and commenting that's been happening - I always have a read through before updating~

The table was silent, as the boys ate their food. The reason for this was that Sam had bumped into a few fans and was currently sitting at their table chatting. Or too put it more realistically the fans had found Sam.

"Angel-sama, are these the boys you're coaching? Rumour has it you've fallen helplessly in love with one of them."

"That rumour's untrue."

"But Angel-sama, I've totally been shipping you with Oikawa-san or Kuroo-san! They are so your types."

"No, you've got it wrong. Angel and Haru-san are obviously canon." Another fan commented having slammed her hands on the table.

Angel hid how bewildered she was by simply smiling, "Girls it is lovely that you are pairing me with various people in my life. But there is nothing romantic happening between me and Haru and honestly I don't want there to be."

"Im not gonna be the person to break that to all the fanfiction writers."

Angel grimaced lightly before beaming, "Girls, I must return to my team as we need to get back to the spa due to a few other members joining our little holiday win."

The girls quickly bounced up from their chairs and bowed, animatedly thanking the blonde for her time and being an amazing role model, ten sitting back down to continue eating.

The boys quickly finished up their food, realising Angel had talked to her fans for however long it took them to finish and were stunned.

Soon they had escaped the hot air of the restaurant and the boys watched Angel pop out her hearing aids before turning and beginning to walk backwards, "I'm so sorry. Sometimes when they catch me I feel bad always saying no. But how I wish I could just have some peace."

Suga suddenly snapped his fingers together before loosely gesturing to Sam, "You're a diamond that would have preferred to stay coal."

Sam laughed lightly before her eyes widened and a hand raised to her mouth. She turned back around and continued to walk, her shoulders now slightly more slouched and Hinata quickly elbowed his senpai lightly in the side.

"Suga-Senpai, you made her loose a feather."

"I swear Hinata, shut up with all this feather talk." Tsukishima began before Kageyama held a hand out to silence the blonde.

"How can you tell?"

Hinata just shrugged in reply before joining over to Sam to find out why those words made her react in such a way.

"My sister," Sam's eyes slightly zoned out before she shook her head as if to rid herself of the thoughts that had entered her head, "I was told that phrase a lot." Raising a hand and rubbing her neck, Sam seemed to be remembering something she had preferred forgotten.

"You have a sister?" Hinata asked, wondering why he had never read anything about her on an online forum or seen her around school.

"I had a sister." Sam replied with a wry smile.

***

"Yoo-hoo Angel-chan, did you miss us?"

"Out of all the meets in every team they sent us the trash and the babysitters?" Tsukishima commented, whisky pushing up his glasses.

"What do you mean by that?" Kuroo growled an arm loosely wrapped around Bokuto who was smirking.

"Exactly what he said I assume." Akaashi muttered just loud enough for the captains to hear him, with both Kenma and Iwaizumi nodding enthusiastically behind him.

"I'm sure the captains and vice-captains performances was what earnt them their tickets." Asahi called trying to diffuse the situation.

Sam who had calmed down from her primary reaction which had been loud laughter, was now FaceTiming Haru.

"Are you kidding me?!" She shouted, "Aren't I meant to be relaxing?"

"Well us coaches decided that everyone left behind deserved a break-"

Oikawa snatched the phone, "what do you mean a break? You sent us away for a break? From what? Was seeing my dazzling face daily too much for you?"

"Oikawa-san, Kuroo-san and Bokuto-san. Those boys who are with you volunteered to go with you out of your team. So don't be angry at them and yes as captains you all were amazing but you all get rather tiring."

"I've never been so insulted." Kuroo replied before Bokuto snatched the phone, "if I wasn't at one of the best onsen hotels I would be more angry than I currently am. But I'm definitely in a better position than you l-owl-sers."

Kuroo high-fived him as Oikawa muttered about going over a pun limit.

When the phone finally returned to Angel, she had calmed down considerably, "I hope you enjoy your break, traitors." Then locking her phone and shoving it harshly in her back pocket she looked at the boys before a grin lit up her face and she charged at the captains arms spread for a massive group hug.

"I missed you guys!"

The boys all ambled all began to walk towards the onsen before a pair of arms had wrapped around Sam's neck, wrenching her from the boys she had just been chatting with.

"Auntie, how many times fomo have to tell you?"

Karasuno continued to walk towards the onsen, used to Sakurai and her whims but the others were completely confused.

"Oh the new boys are very handsome, I'm the owner so please call me Auntie."

"Someone so young could never be my auntie," Oikawa smoothly replied and Iwaizumi was instantly elbowing him in the side muttering about flirting with adults.

"Oh you must be Iwaizumi Hajime-kun, I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I've watched every match you've played in. You're such an amazing ace!"

The boys all blinked in astonishment, they had come face to face with an Iwiazumi fangirl.

Oikawa was anything but pleased.

28/03/16

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow/Fan