HQ C.16: Arm Wrestle

Summary:  "Angel has a little sister?"

Notes: ok, I promise one more chapter and then i will begin the tournament~

When the boys finally finished their morning lessons, they ran to the gym carrying their lunches and as Hinata's hand landed on the door handle they heard a child laughing from inside the gym.

"Do it again nee-san! Again! Again!"

Daichi and Sugawara shared a glance of sheer bafflement before Nishinoya swung open the doors revealing Angel lying on the floor with her feet on a young girl's stomach and her legs straight, giving the impression that the young girl was flying.

"Aki-chan! You can fly as well now!" The little girl burst into a fresh spout of giggling and the smile on Angel's face grew larger until she felt the vibrations of the door opening and footsteps rushing in.

Slowly she lowered the girl to the floor and sat cross-legged, Aki between her legs facing Angel still smiling brightly, "Nee-san, who are all these boys? Which one do you want to marry? Or all of them"

Angel threw her head back and burst into laughter, then she picked up Aki slowly setting her on her feet and slowly signed the answer, 'I am helping these boys to play volleyball better."

Aki beamed jumping up and down, "I understand!" Then she turned around searching for a familiar face and sprinted towards Haru, hugging her legs repeating the words, "Thank you Haru-chan! Thank you for teaching me!"

The boys finally began to understand what was going on and it was Bokuto who cut the silence, "Angel has a little sister?"

Then Aki released Haru and walked in front of all the boys, shot black hair pulled into two messy bunches that were certainly done by Angel, Aki wore a black pinafore dress splattered with paint with a chunky pair of red boots.

"My name is Aki and Angel is my godsister, it's nice to meet you, boys!" She bowed at almost a ninety-degree angle but flipped back up when she heard Angel's light chuckles from behind her.

Then Aki was running and jumping onto Angel punching her as Angel made fake groans before beginning to tickle her.

Then she stood up and looked at the boys, "I had a big scare this morning and the tournament starts tonight after dinner but I got dumped with this rascal, so I thought we could relax instead of train in case one of you sprain anything or pull a muscle."

"Sounds like a good idea! What were you thinking of doing?" Tanaka cheered, but in reply Angel just glanced down at Aki.

"Arm wrestling competition!" She cheered and then Angel looked at her, 'only if you sign it.'

'Arm fighting battle.' Aki hesitantly signed before shrugging and instantly looking completely disheartened but Angel just beamed at gave her the thumbs up.

"Okay, boys you heard the lady, fetch 6 tales from the dining room, and I will set up the whiteboard," Angel ordered.

- - -

The gym was quickly set up, with the tables spread out and a referee on each table, I was very proud of the boys and happy that Aki seemed to be enjoying herself.

As I sat down where I was directed, I sat opposite Sugawara who smiled weakly at me having realised his fate, Aki came over placing her small, delicate hands over ours and then having let go I went to smash Sugawara's hand down but was met with some resistance when his hand was almost directly against the table and then after letting him push my hand back slightly, then I slammed it down. Instantly I apologised to him, "I'm sorry Suga, did I hurt you?"

Suga just beamed back at me, before grabbing my hand between his, "Honestly, don't worry about it, Angel! I'm happy I managed that long against you!" I smiled back and then waited for my next opponent, and the next and the next until finally I was in the semi-finals.

I was sat opposite Kuroo as I smiled sweetly at him. I was happy because I had beaten almost every guy here and the second to last one was struggling. "Good gosh Angel.." He muttered.

We had been in a deadlock for at least a minute but slowly I was pushing him down "You can use two hands." I offer innocently. He shakes his head before I slam his hand down and brush a strand of hair behind my ear. "Only one more to go."

I watched the end of the Iwaizumi vs Bokuto and watched as eventually Iwaizumi managed to win and then the finals began, but as I sat down I felt a hand on my shoulder and Aki beamed at me, her brown eyes shining with excitement, "Angel-chan, can I go! I promise I'm super strong and will win!"

I beamed and pulled her onto my lap where she placed her hand in Iwaizumi's, then they were signalled to begin. Oikawa was cheering Iwaizumi on whilst I rubbed Aki's shoulder encouragingly.

Then Iwaixumi let out what looked like a groan and slowly his hand started going down, Aki was quivering with excitement and the sheer amount of strength she was putting into her arm and then she slammed Iwaizumi's hand onto the table.

The gym erupted into a cheer, Iwaizumi reached over and lifted Aki off of my lap throwing her up in the air and I turned to Oikawa, "Why did he let her win?"

"Iwa-chan is a soft hearted guy, my cousin Takeru and apparently Aki are the only two people who can defeat him in an arm wrestling match. Iwa-chan is just annoyingly great with kids."

I grinned and nodded before slowly extracting Aki from the cheering to give her back to the headmistress, hoping I wasn't late.

27/01/16

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow