HQ C.22: Midnight Suprises

Summary: "Oh come on Haru-chan, you wouldn't hurt a deaf girl"

Notes: The more comments the faster the updates ;)

(More Notes At The End of The Chapter)  

The boys dorm erupted in noise, some members grumbling at the unwanted intrusion and others leaping from their beds upon realising it was not one of Oikawa's feminine screams but an actual girl screaming.

The boys quickly traced the scream to Haru's room and upon swinging the door open, they found a scene none of them particularly expected; Sam was sitting on the floor hands shielding her head with Iwaizumi sitting next to her tentatively stroking her arm.

"Has anyone seen Iwa-chan? He wasn't in his bed-" Oikawa barged to the front and stopped mid-sentence, a hand slowly raising to cover his mouth whilst the other lifted to point an accusing finger at the pair, "Iwa-chan is cheating on me? Angel is cheating on me? Is there anything else anyone here wants to own up to?"

Bokuto's hair slightly spiked up, "Oik-chan, I borrow your hair gel sometimes." Oikawa sighed heavily, crossing his arms before turning to Kuroo, who had managed to get up to see what was going up, "Anything you would like to add, Tetsu-chan?"

The captain laughed lightly and ran a hand through his messy tresses, "I know you can't handle spicy foods, but I still added some extra spice to your food at the picnic."

The boys all shushed Oikawa and turned their attention back to the blonde, before they were shoved aside by Haru who practically tackled Angel into a hug, gently pushing Iwaizumi to Oikawa with her foot.

The room soon fell silent as they watched Haru squeeze Angel hard before lightly gesturing for them to leave with a small wave of her hand, the boys all left whispering between them.

Then once it was finally empty, Haru finally pulled back from Angel to find her beaming, and lightly chuckling, "You know my first thought was Haru's shoulders aren't that broad!" 

Haru chuckled lightly before looking at Angel who had moved to pick up a photo of the pair as toddlers, big eyes and peace signs that were flashed at the camera, "So why exactly was Hajime in your room? Were you two going to hook up and do something perverted?" She wiggled her eyebrows to emphasise the point and from outside someone began coughing, loudly. Angel could not here Iwaizumi's coughing and Oikawa's laughing fits but Haru did and gestured harshly to the blonde to stop.

"Oh come on Haru-chan, you wouldn't hurt a deaf girl," She then began nudging Haru, "don't worry, I am aware that Tooru and Hajime-chan are both outside listening to us."

Meanwhile, Haru, who was standing having just put back the photo album realised that Angel had just been embarrassing her and kicked her, Angel grabbed her legs after the blow and pulled her to the floor and soon they were full on wrestling. Haru pulling Angel's hair before Angel raspberried in her face. Causing Haru to straddle Angel and start tickling her, causing the deaf girl to erupt into laughter before rolling slightly causing Haru to lose her balance and fall.

The two girls continued to laugh, laying side by side staring at the wall until Haru tapped Angel who watched her lips for an explanation, "Oikawa asked to sleep in another room because Oikawa is a loud snorer. I told him to sleep in my room because I figured Oikawa would wake me up early in the morning when he noticed his Iwa-chan was missing." Angel nodded, her cheeks swelling up with laughter as she tried not to wake up the rest of the boys up upon hearing Oikawa is a loud snorer. 

"You know I heard one of our kouhai's say, 'more like Iwa-damn' after Oikawa called him practice once." That was what sent Angel lunging for a pillow as Iwaizumi swung open the door as the blonde just laughed into the pillow trying to catch her breath as she watched Iwaizumi storm back outside and slam the door so hard that it bounced back open.

Angel managed to calm her laughter to watch with Haru as Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa by the cuff of his shirt and shout at him about using such a childish nickname. Then Angel picked up her phone still laughing lightly and left the room with Haru behind her, "Iwazumi-san, please let go of Oikawa it's too late to be fighting and you guys should go back to sleep."

The ace grudgingly let go of his captain's shirt and after muttering a 'goodnight Kusokawa' the two boys returned to their respective rooms and Haru and Angel went around turning off the lights with Angel apologising.

When they finally finished and Angel turned to walk downstairs, Haru caught her hand and turned the blonde to face her, "I saw you at the restaurant." Her emerald eyes widened and she went to bow her head before Haru placed her hands on either side and touched their foreheads together, "I know you won't tell me what happened, but I'm here for you and so is our team and now the boys."

Then she let her hands drop and slowly raised her eyes to make eye contact with Angel who was smirking slightly, "That was kinda romantic, Haru-chan. Don't fall for me."

- - -

I sat in front of a muted television reading the subtitles, a carton of strawberry milk sat next to me and a bowl of strawberries were placed in my lap, I rubbed my cheek lightly which still hurt from the slap I had received from being rude to Haru to much.

"Stop acting like you're strong." I could tell that Haru had shouted that at me, her eyes were scrunched together and her hands were clenched in fists and my goofy smile probably didn't help with her temper at all.

I understood, though I understood, that she wanted to help but I had decided to be there for everyone else and I didn't want to add any unneeded stress to her thoughts, so I joked around.

My eyelids became heavier and I let out a massive yawn before smiling slightly to myself because my sister definitely would have handled my situation better.

24/02/16

  Vote/Comment/Share/Follow/Fan

 Notes: Do you ship anyone with Angel or Haru?...