HQ C.11: Dodgeball

Summary:  " Do you know how hard it is to concentrate whilst we're playing with a girl, our age, in her bra." 

Notes: A shorter chapter again, but it was very fun to write.

The group training was not one of the highlights of Sam's weeks, although it happened every other day Sam was still not a fan but for a simple reason; the gym heated up so much that the air con could barely keep the place below the temperature of the sahara desert.

This training was no different from usual, sweat dripped from her forehead, back and as the boys started taking off their shirts to some of the coaches pleasure and Sam became grumpier as Haru kept stopping her from taking her t-shirt off.

Then whilst Haru's back was turned Sam took her chance and pulled her t-shirt off, revealing her black sports bra and as she rotated into blocking the boys noticed something else, a tattoo of wings on her shoulder blades (A/N shown in media section).

The game instantly seemed to pause as the boys crowded around to see the tattoo and then they noticed another tattoo on her collar bone.

"Are you called Angel because of the tattoos?" Nishinoya asked.

"Well yes partially, also because of my last name's meaning and my English parents."

Eventually Haru managed to get the teams to continue the games, Sam's consisted of Oikawa, Kuroo, Hinata and Bokuto - the opposing team filled with strong receivers and blockers.

Sam was currently facing Lev and was sticking her tongue out at him through the net and pulling faces trying to put him off, her knees were slightly bent, hands on knees and her back naturally curved out making her push her as$ out in her skintight black shorts. It seemed to be having more of an effect on the boys in her team than her ugly faces at lev.

As Oikawa went to serve he noticed what the rest of his team were staring at and his hand hit the ball in a weird position, spiking the ball straight into the back of her head. The ball bounced and then rolled away and as she turned Oikawa prepared to be scolded but they saw a massive grin on her face as she burst into laughter, "You really are boys, something like that is all it takes to distract you.

However Iwaizumi who overheard the commotion and Haru who was in the opposing team both stormed over to tell Oikawa off for "perving" on Sam.

But Kuroo had his team mate and new partner-in-crime's back, " Do you know how hard it is to concentrate whilst we're playing with a girl, our age, in her bra."

Sam paused her laughter to reply, hands on her hips a smirk gracing her lips, "Okay number one it's a sports bra and number two i still don't understand why you're panties are in our twist. My top is so sweaty it's so gross and all of you are doing it."

"But boys will be boys and girls are meant to have dignity and cover themselves up, like princesses." Oikawa piped up a moment of confidence which soon faded upon seeing Sam's face.

"Fine, I have one more point that I'm just gonna throw out there since you're all still whining. How do you think I feel when i'm surrounded by you guys? if you want be to wear a top so do all of you."

A silence fell over the courts as the boys realised what that meant for them, sweating away in their tops during training.

"Let Angel do what she wants! I don't see a problem." Someone piped up.

"I had an idea, how about we have a dodgeball match, everyone for in one team, against in the other and whoever wins gets their way. No complaining." Sam announced smiling happily at the idea of doing something different.

"Stop trying to get out of training, Angel." The boys all began complaining again, "Okay but this is a one time event."

- - -

The teams ended up quite even, most of the boys on Sam's side only there because they did not want to have to wear the tops when the temperature was as hot as it got in the gym.

Angel synced up her phone to the speakers and started blasting music, getting everyone into an even more excited mood and then the game began. Everyone sprinted for a ball and then ran back once grasping one, Angel sat on the floor a ball in between her legs and every time someone tried to get her out she would catch the ball so eventually they gave up.

Whilst on the opposing team, Oikawa was hiding behind Iwaizumi passing him balls whilst Iwaizumi took out most of Angel's team. However Angel was returning the favour by taking out people around him whilst in a seated position, eventually after taking out her own best friend did Angel finally stop messing around.

"Both teams have 3 players or less left, keep fighting!"

The temperature suddenly seemed to drop around Angel, her eyes shut and she jogged backwards before snapping them open to watch the last player except for her get hit in the leg, then she was sprinting taking out Lev who groaned and was dragged off the court.

"Iwa-chan, take Angel out!" Oikawa called from behind him.

Angel closed her eyes again, jogging backwards before she sprinted forward, iwaizumi threw his ball at her legs which she avoided by doing a flip whilst running and then threw the ball at him, hitting his leg. Eyes shut the entire time and then Oikawa looked around realising he was the last one left and then with the rest of the members screaming at him to pick up a ball and throw, Angel picked one up, smirked at him and then lightly threw it.

- - - 

Angel and the rest of the boys can now take off their tops when they please.

03/01/16(!!)

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow/Fan