Chapter 19: Continuation

Chapter 19:Continuation
ACHAN'S POV:

Si .....

"Where's Mapple?"

He asked with his bored and blank expression where he always wear.

"There she is sleeping.. Satisfied?"

I said between my gritted teeth. He just smirk at me.

"Can I go inside?"

He insist.

"No!"

I told him with half anger in my voice. He didn't bother what I said and go inside of this room without my permission.

"I said your not able to go inside this room because..."

"Because What!?"

He asked. Anger pictured in his face as if He didn't do anything bad against Mapple. I just smirk at him.

"Because.... Your the one who makes her felt weak... Numb..
And the same time... Because of you... She felt the hurt. Hurt and pain given by the one she love."

He was shocked and you can see it in his expression. Tsk! All this time he didn't realize that Mapple loves him. That Mapple appreciates all the
efforts and just a simple things he do for her. I never doubt Mapple before because I know Mapple just simply find Jethro as a friend, just like me but...

"How ironic right? Watching the one you love happy in the arms of other people especially to your bestfriend. YOUR BESTFRIEND."

I sarcastically said Emphasizes the word 'Your Bestfriend'.

"I wonder what if feels when you saw Mapple clinging and flirting to other people. How pain it is right? How ---"

"Stop it please! STOOOP!"

He said with anger in his voice. He clutched his fists, ready to punch my face at any moment. I just smirk at him and change my expression.

A long silence was felt in this four walled room.

"Are you done?"

He asks. I gritted my teeth.

"No."

I said with anger.

"Tsk. Just like a stubborn kid."

He murmured to himself but I clearly heard it.

"What?"

I asks. Tssk! Now I am the stubborn between us? Why don't he said it to himself.

"I Said you are just like a stubborn kid. A hardheaded boy and selfish. You only think of yourself. You only think that Mapple is only suffering on this? Of course not! I am also suffering this time. The day Mapple saw me with Priscilla is the day I found out that she is my long time fiance. The day when my parents told me that I was getting married into this girl that I really don't know and I really don't love. It pains me a lot and realizing that, that time I am inlove with Mapple. Yes! I am a coward! A big coward! Scared to know what I really feel for her! I even doubt my feelings for her!If I know that she loves me in the first place then I will not do such terrible things to hurt her! But in the end of the day.. I just realize that she's not the right girl for me.. She need a guy like you Achan! Like you! Waiting.. Loving.. Caring.. and gives time for her. She didn't deserve this hurt she was suffering right now! And I guess.. I'm not for her!"

He said while crying.. He's hurt and you can feel it in his emotions.

"I'm Sorry.. I didn't know.. Sorry!.."

I murmur and hug him. He hug me back. Still! He's my bestfriend after all.

"So.. I will go now.."

"Mapple.. I love you with all my heart and I'm Sorry."

Said Jethro kissing Mapple"s Forehead goodbye.

He walked to the door and went out.

"Achan.. Sino yun?"

Napatingin ako sa nagsalita..

"Mapple?"

Thank God at gising na siya pero.. What will I told to her?

MAPPLE'S POV:

"Mapple.. I love you with all my heart and I'm Sorry."

Isang tinig ng lalaki ang mahina kong narinig. Naramdaman ko ring hialikan niya ako sa noo. Parang familiar sa akin kung akninong boses iyon kaya lang hindi ko masyadong alam kung kanino.

Masakit pa rin ang ulo ko at medyo nakakahinga na rin ako ng normal. Unti-unti kong minulat ang mata ko. Nakita kong may lumabas sa may pintuan na lalaki ngunit hindi naman iyon si Achan.

"Achan.. Sino yun?"

Tanong ko dahilan ng pagtingin niya sa akin. May halong gulat at saya sa mga mata niya. Meron ding halong.. Guilt at something na tinatago..

Pero bakit?

"Mapple?"

Tanong niya sabay punta sa akin at yakap ng mahigpit na akala mo'y mawawala ako sa piling niya.

"A-Ano b-bang N-nangyayari sa iyo? At sino iyong lalaki ka---"

Pinutol niya ang sinabi ko at tila iniwas ang aking mga tanong.

"Shhh! Wala! Wala! Masaya lang ako at nagising ka na sa wakas. Ang akala ko'y mawawala ka na sa amin. Mapple! Huhuhu! "

Ramdam ko ang pag agos ng luha niya sa may likod ko. Humigpit din ang yakap niya sa akin na para bang ayaw niya akong bitawan.

Biglang bumukas ang pinto at iniluwa ang mga kaibigan ko. Lahat sila dumiretso din sa akin at niyakap ako.

Ang sarap pala sa filing na may nagmamahal sa iyo... Ng may nag aaruga... Nagpapasaya sa iyo at pinapagaan ang pakiramdam mo. Masaya ako dahil masaya din sila at vice versa..

Pero bakit ganoon... Parang may mali? Parang may kulang?

At ano iyon?