Chapter 21: Hidden Memory

CHAPTER 21: Hidden Memory

JETHRO'S POV:

 "Who are you?" 

 I asked to that mysterious girl who just entered. She looks familiar but I don't have no idea who she is.

 "Are you the man they called Jethro?"

She asked innocently. She looks nice but I don't like her.

 I boredly looked at her. My friends became silence and waited for me to answer her question.

 "Yeah.. Why? Are you one of my admirers?"

I laugh at her. But still my friends remaine silence and also her.

 "Nothing. I am just asking. Why? Are you one of that oh-so-handsome creature existing in this world? Tssk! Dude look at yourself. You looks disgust."

 She said with a smirk from ear to ear. They began to laugh as if she told a funny joke.

 "D*mn. Don't laugh at me! And hey! Miss oh-so-proud little brat! Are you insulting me?"

I asked her. She's getting into my nerves.

 "What would I insult you? In fact I am telling the truth! Well! Here! Take a look! You seems bad at your pajama! Haha! Peace yow!" 

 She said handling me a mirror. I took it involuntarily and look at it. I look weak and the same time I look such a loser. Arrggh! This girl makes me crazy.

 "You!!! Can you go out! All of you! I don't want to see your face!"

 She grin at me and wave goodbye. Tssk!

 They all go out and left the room. Hayy! What a life!

 "Hey Jethro! Sorry for her attitude! Here I am giving apology for what happened. Please! Don't hate her."