Chapter 2

A/N:  I suggest you listen to this while reading. I couldn't put a video here. I don't know how to. HAHAHA 

http://youtu.be/QuNhTLVgV2Y

_____________________________________________

“Good morning! How are you today?” Dr. Guzman beamed at the pretty lady who sat in front of her.

She was wearing a white dress with pink floral prints and an emotionless face. Her long straight hair falls 2 inches below her shoulder blades and were covering her cheeks. She was seated straight in her chair with both her hands laid on her lap. They were inside a big-spaced room with a two-way mirror covering half of the room. Bernardo family together with other health team members were at the other room watching.

“I’m fine,” the lady muttered without looking at her.

“That’s good. Oh, you’re wearing a pretty necklace,” she pointed at the necklace with a blue sphere the size of a coin.

“I found this at my drawer.It’s a bit rusty but I thought I should wear it today,” she rolled the sphere in between her fingers staring at the mid-air.

Dr. Guzman smiled and scribbled something on her notebook, “Do you remember the thing we always do every time we meet in this room?”

She nodded.

“We’re gonna do it again today. I’m gonna ask you questions and you’re gonna answer me with your eyes fixed on mine. Is that okay with you?”

“Yes,” she nodded and stared at the psychiatrist for the first time ever since they started talking.

“Very well,let’s start,” she took a deep breath and leaned closer to the table between them.

“What is your name?”

She closed her eyes and heaved out a sigh before staring back at the psychiatrist again, “I am Kathryn Bernardo. You can call me Kath.”

Dr. Guzman nodded in approval, “How old are you, Kath?”

“I’m 24 years old.”

“What day is it today?”

“Monday. June 11, 2012.”

“What time is it?”

“I don’t have a watch but it’s probably 9 in the morning,” she shrugged while maintaining the eye contact.

Dr. Guzman continued writing down notes, “ Where are you right now?”