Author's Note

Heeeeyyyy!!!

        First of all, I'd like to share with you all that I finished the story exactly after 2 years HAHAHAHHA. I began writing YAIMH since December 30, 2012 and finished it on December 30, 2014. Took too long, right?  To be honest, I wrote YAIMH out of grudge. Out of hatred. Out of vengeance. Out of frustration with Princess And I's ending. Because to be honest, I felt cheated with the endgame. I was so blinded with these negative feelings so I wrote YAIMH. That's why the story was so dark, gloomy, bleak. But that was before. I think I outgrew the phase of clinging onto irreparable things. So  totally no hate on KathNiel, I know some of you guys have actually read this story so thank you.  And I thank KathQuens for the warm love, for welcoming me into your fandom and for the support. Grabe kayo. Yun lang. Amazing talaga kayo. Kaya super thank you! I may not be a part of KQ anymore pero you guys always have a special place in my heart.Thank you to all KQ writers here in wattpad for the inspiration. Thank you Rhovine for the amazing poster na until now, napapanganga pa rin ako. Thank you to Ati Rein na sobra sumuporta at magmahal. Imagine, she called me all the way from Dubai just to check up on me after Yolanda happened? Super touched talaga ako, promise! Labyu ate! :* Thank you rin kay Jam. Thank you rin Clariz. Naalala ko yung mga moments na pinapasabog nyo yung mentions ko sa twitter. HAHAHAHA. Thank you talaga! Most of all, thank you sa lahat ng readers. Sa mga nagvovote, nagcocomment, nagshe-share ng insights, at sa mga silent readers. I love you all! maraming salamat sa pag-intindi kung may mga mali man sa story ko like typos, gramm errors, or mispelled words. I update kasi on wee hours. Nocturnal ho ang lola niyo hahaha. And I'm sorry if nabitin ko kayo and if di ko kayo na-satisfy. I've already made the ending way back pa. So yeah. Pasensiya na. I hope naman napasaya ko kayo kahit konti kasi napasaya niyo ako ng sobrang-sobra. Hindi ko naman in-imagine na aabot ng 27k yung reads ko. 1k pa nga lang, super saya ko na. ang babaw noh? pero it's the small things that make our life amazingly beautiful. So yun lang. Super thank you and I love you guys so much! Thank you for being a part in this wonderful journey of YAIMH. 

        Happy New Year everyone! Please enjoy 2015 and live with no regrets, just courage and happiness. God bless us all! :)

-TheGreatDutchess