➳ 3: memorial

IN the woods, Stefan was kissing on Elena's neck and she had an expression of absolute pleasure on her face. She grabbed Stefan's face and kissed him passionately on the lips. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him close.

Stefan sped them into a tree, pressing her back against it. Elena placed herself back down on the ground as they continued to kiss. Stefan unzipped Elena's jacket and she unbuttoned her pants before helping Stefan take off his shirt. Elena kissed his chest then moved back to his lips. They kissed for a while longer when suddenly Elena stopped and pushed Stefan away causing him to look worried. Elena then leaned over and puked up the animal blood.

"Well isn't this bloody lovely?" Efah joked with a mocking expression, walking onto the scene with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Were you stalking us?" Elena asked in anger as blood dribbled down her chin.

"No. You're not that great. Believe me." Efah responded in disgust and rolled her eyes before laughing to herself. "I happened to be in the area when I smelt sexual tension and animal blood. Amazing combination by the way." Efah said sarcastically, her green eyes wide to match her tone. "Then I stumbled upon this." She gestured to the whole situation then looked Stefan up and down. "Well... who knew you had the bod to back up the brooding attitude. Delicious." She remarked flirtatiously and twirled a piece of her brunette hair in a faux giddy manner.

"What do you want?" Stefan asked in annoyance while putting his shirt back on in a huff.

"Well, since you're offering..." She trailed off with a suggestive smirk but noticed his unamused glare and sighed heavily. "Personally? Chaos, destruction, death. Professionally? I'm here because my brother has someone he needs taken care of." She answered honestly then held her hands up. "Ya know? Like--" She demonstrated by moving her hand in front of her neck in a slicing motion and sucked the air in the back of her throat.

"So what? You're a hit man?" Stefan questioned in disbelief and tried to quickly fix his hair.

Pursing her lips and shrugging her shoulders, Efah narrowed her eyes and nodded her head. "Sorta... I need to kill them before they start causing problems that can't be fixed."

"Like what?" Elena asked in a nosey tone and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Like... my brother leaving home to come here." She replied vaguely and stuffed her hands into her pockets with an overwhelming look. "And trust me, you don't want that. At all."

"Why?" Stefan asked curiously and concerned. "Who's your brother?"

"That, my dear Stefan, is a story for another time." Efah replied dully and pointed a finger at him. "One that I may not have to tell you if I do my job correctly. But for now... you stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." She warned in a dark tone then disappeared into thin before they could say anything further.

Efah was walking around town when the wind aggressively brushed past her. Laughing, she turned around to face her stalker and met the icy blue eyes of none other than Damon. "Yes?"

"Give me back my car." He demanded in a venomous snarl and glared furiously at her.

"Did you learn nothing from our last altercation?" She asked with an amused smirk and raised an eyebrow. "Or are you one of those people who have to make the same mistake repeatedly before you absorb the lesson?"