➳ 12: a view to a kill

STEFAN and Efah were in the shower together, making out as the hot water poured down around them. He sped them against the wall, holding her there with his own body and allowing his hands to travel along her body. He hoisted her up so that her legs wrapped around his waist and dug his nails into her thighs, leaving behind bloody cresent shapes. The black mixed with the water as it went down the drain and the wounds heal immediately after removing his nails. She reached her arms up, her hand sliding along the steamed up glass of the shower door and creating a smudged hand print. Efah moaned out his name and sent him into a lust filled frenzy.

Damon was still down in the cellar, looking weak, as he lied on his stomach against the dirt floor. He heard footsteps coming toward him and looked up to Stefan in the window. "You coming to snap my neck again? Because I woke up feeling completely un-murderous, and I'm pretty sure that it's safe to set me free."

Stefan didn't respond verbally, just threw a vial of blood toward Damon through the bars. It hit Damon in the chin and landed underneath of him. He pushed himself up enough to grab it and groaned in disappointment.

"Oh man, really? You practically bled me dry. At least spring for a bag or something. I'm thirsty." Damon whined and rested his head back down against the ground. Stefan set a water bottle between the bars of the door and Damon sighed to himself. "Not exactly what I had in mind."

Damon got up, groaning as he did so, and walked over to grab the water bottle, then saw Klaus and Efah standing on the other side of the door.

"Hello, mate." Klaus greeted him with a smirk, half his face hidden by the shadows.

"Hey there, hot shot." Efah waved at the vampire with an amused expression.

Damon groaned and narrowed his eyes at them. "What the hell are you two doing here?"

"Babysitting." They spoke in unison with equal smiles on their faces.

"Oh." Damon mused with a nod of his head. "Mm."

"Yeah, oh." Efah repeated and leaned against the wooden door. "I have to say... you look like shit."

"Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours, so he doesn't desiccate." Stefan explained to them and ha did Klaus a few vials from his pocket. "If he gets too much strength back, or if he just annoys you, bleed him out again." He ordered causing Klaus to laugh lightly.

"Silent treatment, huh? Is that your best shot?" Damon asked his brother after Stefan refused to speak to him all morning then he turned to the other two with mocking look. "He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena."

Klaus laughed lightly and shook his head. "You sure about that? 'Cause I heard him and Efah having a wild time when I walked in which would suggest to me that he's moved on."

"Well, well. Looks like my brother ripped out a page of my revenge-sex handbook." The older Salvatore commented with a smirk causing Stefan to sigh heavily.

"Well, why don't you three enjoy your little, uh, villain bonding time?" Stefan suggested and pushed off the wall, walking toward the exit. "I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah."

Klaus was pacing around in the cell while Damon was lying down on the bed, tossing a ball up in the air and Efah pulled a chair into the cell, sitting down.