➳ 32: total eclipse of the heart

"ARE you sure?" Stefan questioned Efah in uncertainty, his eyes moving rapidly side to side with thought.

"She kept asking about her body. Did you see her face when you said you were fine after her death?" Efah asked with a scoff and threw a hand up. "She was pissed. That's one thousand percent Katherine. If she finds her body, she'll be permanent and Elena will be gone. Forever."

"How do you know all of this?" He questioned curiously, raising an eyebrow at her.

"I'm old as fuck, baby." She reminded him with an amused chuckle causing him to join in and nod in agreement. "I've had a run in with travelers a few times. I know how they work."

"Okay. If Elena is actually Katherine, how do we get Elena back?" He inquired then listening closely as she fired off the information she knew. "Okay." He agreed afterwards, nodding his head slowly while quickly forming a plan in his head. "We clearly can't confront her because then she'll bolt. So we play her game long enough to gain the advantage."

Efah pointed her finger at him and finished the rest of the liquor in the bottle. "Exactly." She mused dully and set the empty glass bottle down on the bar. "Now..." She mused slowly while stalking toward him and undoing the buttons to her blouse one by one.

Stefan furrowed his eyebrows, unsure of where this was heading but still enjoying the sight. He figured this was her way of getting back at him for teasing her through out the day and tried to hide his aroused smirk.

Efah peeled off her shirt and carelessly tossed it to the ground, leaving her in just her bra. She unbuttoned her pants, sensually stripping them off her legs and kicking them to the side.

Stefan chuckled huskily at her strip tease and gradually walked toward her. When he tried to place his hands on her hips, Efah removed them with a shake of her head. He gaped at her in disbelief and watched her walk past him, heading toward the stairs.

He bit his lip, holding back a moan, and followed after her. Making note of the way her hips swayed while she walked and how she flicked her hair over her shoulder as they made their way up the stairs. Stefan removed his jacket from his shoulders, dropping it on the railing of the stairs.

Efah reached behind her back, undoing the clasps to her bra, and let it fall at the top of the stairway. Stefan grabbed the hem of his tee shirt and pulled it over his head with an excited grin. He undid his belt and tossed it across the hallway before kicking off his jeans.

When she reached the door to his room, Efah threw it open and Stefan rushed in after her. He closed the door behind him and sped toward her, pinning her against the wall. He crashed his lips into hers, kissing her feverishly.

Efah returned the kiss but pushed off the wall and pushed him toward the bed. He fell back on the mattress and closed his eyes the motion then opened them to see her climbing on top of him, straddling his waist and trapping him under her body.

His large hands rested on her hips as hers held him down by his chest, running her palms across his bare skin. Lying his bed completely back on the mattress, he stared up at her in both arousal and admiration.

"You're going to fuck me, Stefan Salvatore. No more teasing. No more games." She growled out in frustration and leaned down, reattaching their lips.