➳ 11: catch me if you can

EFAH woke up with a low groan to hear Stefan quickly pulling his jeans up over his legs. She chuckled huskily in her morning voice and rolled onto her back. "Wasn't expecting you to stay over."

He shrugged with a small smile and zipped up pants. "Well, it's not like I live down the hall." He joked while picking up his clothing from the floor. "Would offer you breakfast but I'm sure you can get it yourself."

"Are you the breakfast after kinda guy, Stefan?" She asked with an amused smirk and slid out of the bed, still completely naked.

"If we were in a relationship, yes. But---" He cut himself off by pulling his white tank top over his head. "Since we're not, you can get your own breakfast."

"Hmm." She hummed, chuckling lowly to herself.

"Uh, listen..." He trailed off awkwardly and tried not to stare at her bare chest.

"Are you about to give me the whole This cannot happen again. This was a one time thing speech?" She questioned in annoyance and rolled her eyes. Stefan gave her a sheepish look and nodded slowly. "Okay. If that's what you truly want." Efah replied with an accepting look before walking toward him, standing so their chests were pressed together. "But I think we both know, you enjoyed yourself last night."

"I'm not saying I didn't. I just... I don't want to use you like that. It's wrong." Stefan refused kindly with a shake of his head.

Efah smirked seductively and ran her tongue across her teeth. "Is it using if both parties agree that it's just sex?"

He thought over the semantics for a moment before shaking his head with a smile. "No."

"Then this can go on as long as you'd like. Or if you truly want it to end..." She turned to walk away however Stefan grabbed ahold of her wrist, stopping her in her place. Looking back at him with an intrigued expression, Efah mused lowly. "Yes?"

Stefan then leaned forward and smashed his lips into hers. He placed his hands on the back of her thighs, motioning at her to jump up. Efah hopped in the air and wrapped her arms around his waist. He walked over and placed her down on the surface of her desk, resting his hands in her hips and deepening their kiss.

About an hour later, Stefan snuck out of Efah's room and walked down the hall toward his room. He saw Rebekah lying on his bed, reading his journals, and cleared his throat. "I know you were, uh, daggered for a little while, but, uh, knocking is still a thing."

"So is writing in your diary apparently. I'm just checking for doubts. You can never be too cautious when it comes to love. One minute, you're begging me to compel Elena from your mind, and the next, I'm up coffin creek with a dagger in my back." The Original snarled at the anticipated betrayal.

"Right. Well, you can read it all you want. I'm done with her." Stefan remarked bitterly and walked over to the bar in his room.

Rebekah turned a page of the journal and shot him a look. "Until we find the cure, right?" Stefan didn't answer, instead he poured himself a drink. "Hey, I'm talking to you." She snapped in frustration and closed the book.

"Oh, I know you are. I'm ignoring you." Stefan said with a sarcastic smile.

Rebekah slid off the bed and stood to her feet, walking toward him. "Look, we're at a bit of a disadvantage in this whole race for the cure. Team Klaus has Jeremy the hunter, team Shane has Bonnie the witch-"