Under a Full moon

I never gave much thought to how i would die

but I guess dying in the place of the one you love

Is a good way to go.

I loved him and nobody could take that away

no-one.

My life was living-- well ya know, and you would be saying it too if you, were me. My name is Cassandra Lynn Monroe, but you can call me Cass. I have dirty blond hair and Algae colored eyes I guess i was kind of thin but i still had curves, I'm 17 years old and currently locked in my basement. Now i know what your thinking 'what the hell are you doing in your basement?'

It all began when my mom died of lung cancer when i was 15. I mourned her death for weeks, in school i kept to myself i didn't have friends i was like  a ghost. My Dad took the death of my mother really hard, she was his everything ecspecially his sanity. He started coming home from his work at a law firm late, then came the booze, it started out with some regular beers then scotch and cases of vodka. He ignored me most of the time i was a splittling image of mom and he couldn't stand to look at me. The booze always spiked his anger he would start to toss me around like a rag doll, i got a couple bruises but i covered them up. When he would invite his friends over i just locked myself in my bedroom.

 I don't really know what became of his mind to lock me in the basement, when ever i did something bad which was everything in his eyes he would throw me down here, finally i just opted to live down here. It wasn't too bad I had my two matteresses, a small combo bathroom, a tiny mini fridge and microwave. I had a chester half full of clothes, since he didn't want to buy me clothes, along with my worn out blanket and pillow. I have a phone but it was for emergencies only, so books occupied alot of my time. I got out of my mini confinement cell quite a bit. He had me shop for groceries, cleaning the house, take out the garbage or sometime keep up the perfect family image. In order to pay for my food and clothes, ect i had a job at a local super market, i have my permit but i took my bike everywhere.

Right now i was in a Super Walmart doing the weekly shopping. Picking up his long list of food, i began my own it only had ten things on it. 2 t-shirts, 1 pair of pants, arizona ice tea, fruit cup, granola bars, cereal, 1/2 gal of milk, precooked bq chicken and a samwhich from the built in subway. I only earned 30.00 a weeek so i had to make the most of it, paying for everything seperate i pile the bags into my small basket and on the handle bars of my bike. Putting everything away I start my chore of cleaning the entire house. By the time i finished it was 3:00, fetching the mail i go back to my little cave, to eat my lunch: a granola bar and tapwater. 

I wanted to get out of this place so bad but i knew my Dad was all i had left so i stayed-  unfortunatly. Laying down i begun to fall asleep before i knew it my door was being pounded down by my Dad. Ripping the covers off he kicks on my matress "get up someone's here to see you" snarling at me i rush to make my self descent and by that i mean brushing my hair and gargling some mouthwash. I wonder who it is, its not like i had friends. Sitting on the couch i get a nervous feeling about this, i didn't like the way my Dad was smirking, Maybe he won a couple hundred bucks.  

comment, vote, read -----------------------> Cassandra