the worst alarm clock ever

"Oh come on! really!" the words escaped, my mouth before i even knew it, shoving my head underneath the pillow i try to ignore her "Huh what?" Sitting up bane rubbed his eyes sleepily "your sleeping with this wh*re?! i knew it" burying myhead further underneath the pillow her voice still sounded liike nails being scratched down a chalkboard "what are you talking about?"  stretching his arms bane flops backdown beside me yawing "i can't believe this i'm your future soulmate and you go an spend the night with some,... some tramp" stamping her foot, even i can tell she's chucking it up to a fake tmper tantrum "the pack is soo hearing about this" stomping away my ears practically are screaming relief, but hell se probally woke up the whole house by now though, well there goes my extra sleep.

     Groaning try to wish sleep upon myself "morning" yanking the pillow off my head Bane smiles crookedly "Bane I'm going to kill you" "what did i do mrs. cranky pants?" Gaping at him i just rolled over a sad attempt to return to sleep. Feeling myself lifted off the bed I'm thrown over his shoulder "oh come on ughhh, bane you alady made me clean up after youand fed you can't i just get a few moree hours of sleep?" "you did what?!" stopping in midstep i stare at his butt, god he has a nice ass "what you don't rememeber coming home drunk and practically wrecking the house looking for someting to eat?" if i says no i'm soo doing a face palm. "Oh yea its coming back now thanks for that" walking down the stairs i mumer to myself "too bad your slut of a mate was to busy sleeping around to notice" putting me on my feet he pushes me towards the table full of pack mates.

   Forming a genius idea, i decide to pants him, good thing he's wearing boxers underneath his basketball shorts otherewise i think i would have gone blind haha. Looking down at his shortscurrently arund his knee's he shrugs and walk around the kitchen like that, batman boxers on full display, rolling my eyes i begin to dove into the plate of pancakes in front of me. Looking up from my plate 'm meet with curious angry and awakard stares being made towards me. "Bane dear god again?" walkg into the kitchen aunt Karen pulls Bane's basketball shorts back to were there supposed to be, but not before patting him on his arse playfully. Shrugging his shoulder he stuffs his mouth with a pancake "cass did it, she couldn't resist" "as if, i mean batman underwear really?" raising an eyebrow Bane sits down beside me all glances breaking and whispering to each other no doubt about what Racheal said.

   Stuffing more pancake in my i moan because of the delicousness "cass you have something right" pointig to my cheek i give him a 'what'? look "its syrup right-" "can you get it im kinda you know stuffing my face" smiling i hold up another pankcake as example "but-... fine" feeling him give my cheek a huge lick. Dropping my fork i just give him a 'wtf' face "you have got to be kidding me!" searing me with a look racheal sits across from aunt Karen "Racheal what are you going o, your always saying something here giv your mouth a break and eat someting" shoving a fork of sausage link in her mouth her horrified ecspression makes me burst out into a laughing fit. Spittng it out immediatly she screech's "oh my god! do you know how many calories are even in that thing?!".  Throwning me a glare she practically bolts from the kitchen, falling off his chair Bane starts laughing too.

  Just as Adam walks in "whats going on?" catching my breath between laughs i tell him "we... just... found.. out....skinny..people...are..affraid...of....calories......and actual.....food....besides....e-lax..." givingme a strange look he just smirks with a little laugh "oh god what will i do with you all..."

vote comment rate!

-rox