being replaced by queen bee

That week I spent as much time near Bane as I could but that was very little, considering Rachael stole him away for practically everything I mean wtf. Most of the time I spent by myself or with Leo, I missed my best friend, he was the one to make me laugh, to cry, to be angry at, he made me feel lik ei was actually worth something and not just a bystander. Rounding the corner to go to Ceramics and Pottery i knew i was late. "I can't believe he actually hangs around with her shes so plain" I recognized that voice it was Vanessa one of three members in Racheals demented little group. peeking around the corner I proved my assumptions correct, Rachael andd Vanessa leaning against the lockers casually like they owned the place, talking--- about well, me. "I know I know, I mean shes not even that pretty, the whole pack thinks she's an out cast" Rachael rebounded "No matter you and Bane are mates, I'm sure when that little snot Cassandra realizes that the better, I mean really she's just a charity case Adam had taken on, its not our fault her mother died I mean really come on" Vanessa sneered.

That actually stung ecspecially my mom, nobody had the right to talk about her like that ecspacially not those stuck up little betches, i mean they should be the ones to talk. "I'm only glad that I've finally dragged him away from her, she followed after him like a lost puppy" "I can't wait till your guy's mating ceremony its going to be glorious, I hope he doesn't invite that tramp along it would be like a disaster ugh I get cold chills thinking about it'. Walking off I could no longer hear their conversation just the clacks of their heels.

Sinking down to the floor I let my emtions wash over me. I felt utterly lost, and almost heart broken about Rachael really being his mate I mean her really. "What did you hope for that he secretly liked you and would eventually become mates" a voice in the back of my head told me, it was almost that my heart felt sad, and it was so heavy. I was being replaced, I knew Bane would always hold a special place in my heart I just didnt't know where. I was almost jealous to a point that Rachael could be near him, holding hands, laughing, seeing him smile. I wish i could rip that barbies head off she deserved nothing better, it wasn't me though to take my anger out over something that was never going to turn towards the best.

-----------------------------------> vanessa

vote comment read thnkx

-rox