Angels lullabye

Bane's P>O>V

Walking into the pack house I'm practically jumped by Rachael "hey bae guess what?" Seeing Cass look over towards Rachael then back to me I see somthing flash in her eyes. Sadness? Jealousy? Nah its just Cass I've got to be imagining things. "What?" I say in monotone. My Dad wanted me to mate her, he always said she would make a strong Luna, Mom saw through her fake sceme like a ghost. She still favored her though she was pretty and dominant, and Me well i think she's a sleeze to everybody else shes a well- hoe. Couldn't blame them she dressed really sleezy and she slept around- alot they still forced me to mate her though.

"Your parents invited me to dinner tonight" she squeeled reaching up to kiss my neck tightening her vise grip on me. "Great don't you think you should be planning on what to wear?" I ask trying to get her off me, good lord this woman was like a dinosaur "your absolutely right bae, I'll see you later tonight stud" Giving me a peck on the cheek she waltzes off. Heading upstairs I search for Cass, seeing the piano room door cracked open I press my ear to the door. Sure enough there she was on the piano playing lithum by evanscene.

Not once was she off key, her voice was like honey and silk like an angels. "Is that her?" Aunt Karen asks sneaking up behind me, jumping I couldn't believe I allowed her to sneak up behind me "yea pretty isn't it?" She had changed the song to whiskey lullabye "she really is like her mother, I should have known" sighing she continued on "you think she would sing for your birthday?" shrugging my shoulder she pierces me a look "what i haven't told her yet, its only a couple weeks away" I defend. "I'll ask her then, and you know how weeks fly by heck school is only a week away so suit yourself".

Walking off she hummed the tune Cassandra was playing. Heading off to my room I use my werewolf hearing to listen to her sing.

---------------. racheal and whiskey lullaby

its a sad song i know

vote comment read thnkx