one werewolf jumping on the bed with coffee cake

'Wake up wake up wake up" having Bane jumping on my bed was not something I liked waking up to "mmm come on Bane its saturday" I moan into my pillow, yanking the covers off he continues jumping up and down on my bed "that was yesterday rememeber we went to the mall with the pack". Oh yeah we did, unfortunatley Rachael tagged along, she clung to Bane's side like a four year old, we couldn't even talk before she was rushing him off some place. "Come on its sunday and you know what that means" yanking the pillow out from under my head he hits me with it.

It was creepy having werewolves go to church kind of ironic but, I wasn't even going to go there. "You mean guys hitting on my like I'm a piece of meat" I groan "yep now get up". Rolling over Bane is standing over me dressed in a dark blue tee and jeans "throw me some clothes" yawning I catch the clothes he throws at me, he gave me a pair of white shorts and tank to go under a mid sleeve blue button up. Yanking the clothes on I brush my teeth then lay back on my bed and roll over retrieving my pillow "Good night" I yawn.

"Oh hell no if I have to go through the torture I'm dragging your lazy sack with me" throwing me over his shoulder I let him haul me down stairs gladiators in hand. Setting me on the couch he sits beside me, slumping over my head lands on his leg "your such a woman, bane you need to start thinking with your cock" I laugh "more like boner" laughing our as*es off. Walking down the stairs Aunt karen looks at us "you two look like a mess". "A hot mess" I yawn lifting my hand in the air "I'm her personal pillow" Bane comments as Adam joins us "well then".

Buckling myself in Adam's Lexus, I replace my head in Bane's lap. I was sooo tired who knew listening to Racheals whinney ass voice could be so exhausting. Feeling Bane thread his fingers though my hair he untangles the knots I was to lazy to brush out this morning, mmm it felt so nice sooo soothing soo- yawn.

I didn't realize I fell asleep till I had Bane shaking me awake "ugh I don't wanna" "come on". Gettinng out of the car I'm greeted by Matt Jace and Colby. They looked at me like I was lunch, eww ugh. One time one of them grabbed my ass yea wrong choice, in return I busted his nose. tugging me along Bane gave them a glare as they continued to eye me again eww gross.

Sitting in church I didn't listen to what the pastor was saying, instead I poked Bane as we began a poke war, Aunt Karen joined us, having Adam look at us we called him a prune. Excusing myself to go to the bathroom, I went to the small free cafe instead, fixing myself a cup of dark chocolate tasting coffee, yum. Feeling a prescence over my shoulder I turn around "Hello beautiful" "hello beautiful yourself jace" stepping away from him I place my coffee in the small mini fridge to cool it. "Oh come on now, you know you want me" leaning against the counter I sneer at him.

Okay I get wht your thinking, wtf you have a live size god standing in front of you if I was you I would be jumping him right then and there, yea well jace was one of the people that couldn't keep his hands to himself, he was a jerk, player and annoying self conceted pest, and ever persistant to get into my pants. "The only thing I want is you to disappear" druming my fingers along the counter he approaches me "only if I get to take you with me" stepping closer he practically pressed against me, he was literally feeling me up, he had one hand on my arse and the other under my shirt as he grabbed my boob.

"Hands off sasquatch" pushing him away he didn't budge, instead he was trying to get my pants off and was growling, fucking werewolf. Grabbing me tighter he was seriously pissing me off, that was it no more miss nice girl. Bringing my knee up hard he growled in pain and let me go, smacking him, he bent down on his knees, grabbing his package I squeeze tight as he yelled for me to let go. Pushing him backwards he groaned, "thats what you get dirt bag" pulling my coffee out it was luke warm, picking up a piece of coffee cake, walking back into church I was flustered.

Sitting next to Bane he mouthed the what happened expression "you'll see" I whispered. Sitting through the last five minutes of service eating the coffee cake, we walked out. Heading to the exit, we saw jace sitting in a chair cupping himself, with a hand print on his cheek as his father stood over him. Giving Jace a look he flinched as I smiled wickedly. 

Starting the car Adam looked back at me "what the hell happened" "oh nothing, jace decided to feel me up and I decided to return the favor" I smiled as everyone looked at me. "And what exactly did you do when you decided to return the favor" Adam asked warily "Destroyed his chances of having kids, and slapped him" grinning i looked out the window. I saw Adam and Bane flinch as they thought it over . "Well thats one hell of a kick you got there Cass" smiling Auntie gvae me a high five "I don't think I'm going to piss you off in the near future" Bane said in monotone. Then we all busted out laughing. 

vote comment read

thankx

------------------------------> Jace