questions...

Cass P.O.V

   Sitting on the creme leather couch in what i now called the music room, which held the baby grand piano, i listened to the sky under the sea by pierce the veil, closing my eyes i sung along to certain parts. Picking up my legs Bane plopped himself down next to me resting my legs on his lap he rubbed his eyes "tired much?" "yea karen and rachael have completely taken over planning my birthday party" mentally flinching i can tell its a disaster in the making, and his beirthday was only a week away "i can see your poin aunt karen yea but racheal well..." not bothering to finish my sentence he just groaned "yea don't even get me started". Taking a deep breath i got up from where i was sitting to stand in front of him "as your frined i am intitled to do this so i'll apologize later" s sharp slap rung through the room as it echo'd off the walls and Banes face whipped to the side. "What teh hell-" cutting him off i just shrugg my shoulders "what the hell were you thinking boy! your letting your aunt and a slu-- i mean your future 'mate' who knows nowthing about you may i say discreatly plan your birthday party and now i have to save your behind from getting a horrible party, now come on lets go".

    "What are you doing?" hauling him off the couch i tugged him downstairs to the room in which i called the green room, cause it was the only room in the whole house that was a light  spring green and seemed to be someplace where if you needed to plan things from a a party to a wedding you would go, since it only had a few couches and alot of planning supplies. "We're going to save your eighteenth birthday, wolf boy, now hurry up before i begin to pull you by your ear", Pushing open the double doors i can tell their palnning was getting to just about no where, since they were both arguing wether the theme should be like a strip club or a traditional. Dragging them both out of the room we left them to protest outside the now locked doors, pulling their idea's off the board we began our own. Finishing up the last of the idea's i plopped myself down beside bane, and decided to ask a question that had been bugging me "so i heard you and racheal are going to have a mating  ceremony or something a few weeks after your birthday".

     "Yea something like that i guess" furrowing my eyebrows i just shook my head in disgust, he would have to be with that, thing for the rest of his life it was disgusting i mean she was a wh*re obviously just ew. "What do you mean something like that i mean since she's your mate and all shouldn't you be happy?" scoffing he snorted "yea right i mean i'm sure she's real under all her garbage and junk but no just no, its and arranged marriage between my parents and her's, they claim the bloodline will be more powerful and pure yada yada yada" sitting in silence for a few moments i ponder over it, well if he hasn't found his mate yet maybe there's still a chance we could be mates or- - jesus why am i even thinking like this i mean he's just my friend but- "so are you still gonna sing for my birthday?" Rolling my eyes i just grin "is there anyway to get out of it?" "nope" smiling he begins to tickle me "what i have to tell you something" i gasp through my laughing "what?" "tag your it!" darting out from underneath him i race out of the room.

    Hiding beside a hutch he calls out for me "ohhhhh casssssss" "BITE ME JERK!" i yell out as he turns the corner and runs towards me. Tearing throught the house i run into the kitchen "adam save me Banes gone rabid and is trying to bite me" panting i hide behind him "what? i thought we were playing tag not cookie monster" grinning largely Bane stalks towards me. Laughing Adam jus moves aside "have at her she's all yours" "Adam!" "rawrrrrr!" throwning me over his shoulder Bane just laughs "don't worry your in safe hands" smacking my arse i beat on his back also laughing "hey i thought you were supposed to do that to your mate not your friend?!" "all is fair in love a war".

   Strutting into the game room which had a ps3, wii, xbox 360, a old nintendo 46, a air hockey table and pool table he put me on one of the fun sized suede chairs the resembled a high heeled shoe then sat on me. "Urgh Bane your squishin' mehhhhh" decideding to give him a wedgie he finally gets off me to adjust his boxers as i laugh, turning to me he just fake scowls "jerk", "awh come on you know you love me" hugging his waist i give his a peck on cheek lightly blushing. "Maybe" he pouts hugging me back. 

   And for a second i began to realize, ............................

............... i was falling for my best friend 

read vote comment

-rox