agree to disagree

Bane's P>O>V

"Fine you want to 'Date' Leo go ahead see if I care" standing up I walked out slamming the door behind me, her sadness was almost palpable and it dorve me crazy. Laying on my bed I stare at the ceiling, I mean it wasn't my fault my parents set me up to mate Racheal, I really didn't want to. She seriously didn't have a heart she only cared about herself and her brain was like an empty shell, why couldn't she act like Cass. She was nice, yet kind and was pretty,---- wait hold the phone. What am I saying, get ahold of yourself Bane, she's your friend what the hell are you thinking, "that shes your real mate perhaps?" my inner wolf suggested "yea my best friend is my mate ha ha very funny".

Sitting on the couch I watch t.v. blankly as Cass answers the door, glacing over I see Leo smirking at me. Turning away I grit my teeth, stupid ass "yea sure lets go" Cass says glancing at me once frowning before shutting the door. Throwing the clicker it breaks, god he is such an ass, oh I could break his little-. "Something wrong?" Adam asks leaning against the door frame "besides wanting to snap Leo's neck nope" bidding my time I feel my canines extend "oh so your mad that Leo is playing Cass and she won't listen cause she thinks the same thing about Racheal".

"Yes dear god yes finally"! standing up I pace back in forth as my wolf tried to rip its way out "looks like someones mates" "we are not mates, shes my friend, and I'm just protective over her thats all" shrugging my shoulers I strip out of my clothes and head for the woods. Running for a while it kept my mind offa things.

As school rolled around I kept my attitude nuetrual, when she tried to approach me everyone got in the way, so we never did. I could see the sadness almost seep through her as the days went by, my days got worse and worse the more days that we stayed away from each other, but some how we both dealt.

vote comment read

thnkx