into the darkness i fall

Cass's P>O>V

Driving, I constantly look in my rearview mirror they were still tailing me even though i hauled As* and weaved through the cars like crazy "its not working Bane their still slamming into me" panixcking i felt teh car jolt foward as i was getting slammed from behind again i was going 110 mph and they wouldn't stop. "Its okay just keep cool and don't race them-" cutting him off i interupt "bane their ramming me here I'm going 115 mph" i said looking at my speed. Looking back i see a black gun being pulled out of the drivers side just as they fire "BANE! their shooting, they got my back window" I practically scream.

Transfering over to the clearing lane I press the gas to the floor making the car lurch foward "please bane please hurry I can't make the car go any faster please-" i beg sobbing, i really hopped i didn't die like this. Training their aim on me they shoot out another window then my back tire. The car wobbled foward, bet kept going, thank god this was a muscle car, "BANE? THE TIRES OUT" hearing a blow strike the tire.

Screaming out his name i swerved loosing control of the car. Flipping the car went airborne as I yelled dropping the phone. the car dropped onto the passenger side crushing it in, blowing out the windows sending glass towards me cuttting my face and forearms as I tried to protect myslef, the air bags released slamming me into the seat as the seat belt strained. The car continued to barrel roll 3 times before spinning onto the side tearing up the side of the car, the car finally stopped upside down the roof dented some what in.

Breathing heavily it felt like a elephant was sitting on my chest, the airbags had deflated but the seat belt held me in place. I knew it would leave bruises, my head had a searing pain though, reaching up a feel a warm sticky liquid dripping from my temple, pulling away my finger tips were coverd with blood. Using what energy i had left I unbuckled the seat belt an fell onto the dented in roof, everything was fading out and I saw stars, I barily could get air into my lungs and my eyes fluttered shut.

Trying to open my eyes its like they were glued shut, thats when i heard the sirens and the screeching of tires and yelling, it sounded like Adam and Bane but I knew they were to late. I was already gone.

For what it felt like breathing my last breath, I felt my heart jerk once pumpimg its last pint of blood, my eyes glazed over,and my skin went cold then I felt myslef succub into the darkness that over took my entire body.

vote comment read

-rox

thankx a mill guys